Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As people have said
fcuk yeh
we have been looked after lately in reg to trex and now jacko
im verry happy about that
maybe sanity does prevail at judiciary
It's not about being looked after, it's just incompetent/rorted refs ruling incorrectly against us any chance they get.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im with u assassin on the refs fromt although the jacko one was 50/50 especially coz he had 60-70 carry over points. I thought they were going to hand him a grade 1 which would have made him miss a game.
the trex one i was at work listening to it on radio and that fwit, scum, pillow biting dog bill harrigan made out that trex murdered the bloke... Thats why i was shitting it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jackson clearly lets go of his arm and doesn't follow through, that's what saved him.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got an instant hard on when i heard this.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now we need to rehab the fcuk out of trents knee to make sure he is as close to 100% as possible

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Jacko wake up on the wrong side of the bed before the Manly game?

I'm not referring to the "chicken wing tackle", but he seemed to be playing differently. I was surprised to see him react so aggressively to Starling throwing the ball at his head, and he went on with it a few times in tackles.

Maybe he's just fired up for the finals.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not referring to the "chicken wing tackle", but he seemed to be playing differently. I was surprised to see him react so aggressively to Starling throwing the ball at his head, and he went on with it a few times in tackles.

I think his brief stint on the sideline did him some good. He seemed to come out calmer and more collected.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Like us, maybe he really hates woManly.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats bullshit. Don't go around spreading these terrible lies about Brett finch!

There is only one penis Brett finch wants in his mouth! ;)
Who do you suggest he wants more than Cameron? He's the "Australian captain" and "deserves more respect than anyone else on the field"

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Love the aggression he showed. I was wondering if he had any.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do you suggest he wants more than Cameron? He's the "Australian captain" and "deserves more respect than anyone else on the field"
Yeah but the record was for most penises in his mouth. He only wants one. Can Smiths

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
....blah blah..This exactly how the Dogs of War like it!!
I thought he would get a week. Not to be even charged is tremendous. The panel on the Sunday Footy Show all said he would be suspended. Dogs of War... I love that.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surpised about Ennis. Never believed for a second that he'd miss any game time. That's not worth a suspension at any time of year and (ask Aidan Guerra) they tend to be more lenient come finals time.

Jackson? I'm surprised. It was as minor as a chicken wing tackle gets, but it was a chicken wing. I expected a Grade One and, with previous loading, one week out.

Bloody delighted, mind. Having seen the judiciary overreact to Reynolds's charge in Origin, I'll gladly accept them underreacting on Jackson here.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surpised about Ennis. Never believed for a second that he'd miss any game time. That's not worth a suspension at any time of year and (ask Aidan Guerra) they tend to be more lenient come finals time.

Jackson? I'm surprised. It was as minor as a chicken wing tackle gets, but it was a chicken wing. I expected a Grade One and, with previous loading, one week out.
Agreed, we definitely could have had JJ sitting this week. Ennis shouldn't have even been brought up, it should have been a penalty on the field because it was high. But a suspension would have been INSANE.

LCD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JJ on report had me worried a bit. Thankfully for no reason can't help but think some other players would be sitting out had they performed the same tackle or if it was mid season if he would get a weeks break. Even so bring on the chocolate soldiers and the boys putting Phillip Ronald into cardiac arrest when we start flogging them and go on with the job for 80 mins. Carn Dogs!!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He is learning fast from our Captain, sledge hard and don't take a backward step, Origin Material 2015!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.