Gould said that Stewart matai foran legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogboom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He said it when that manly winger scored he couldn't have been more wrong Stewart off field trouble with cops matai well just a dirty player and foran is not even that good

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The way he carried on tonight was odd, he didn't credit our boys when we did things better

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way he carried on tonight was odd, he didn't credit our boys when we did things better
Gus played/ coached the dogs how come he hates us? I DONT UNDERSTAND

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus played/ coached the dogs how come he hates us? I DONT UNDERSTAND

He doesn't hate us

He always talks us up with the Dogs of War stuff, and how he tells players "if you get the chance go to the Bulldogs"

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It wasn't odd. He always raves on about our opposition. He is a total ****wit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll let it slide. Gould is one of the few commentators that generally says good things about the dogs!

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandy and Belcher are the worse! Gus does compliment us.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He only said matai was a legend because of ray warrens man crush on him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gould the fat slob picks and chooses when to get on our bandwagon.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you listen to Gould and Warren, they tend to go with a theme for each game. Usually driven by Gould, one side seem to be favoured. It usually starts with which ever team plays well for the first 10 minutes, and then they start praising their efforts. From there, and 50/50 calls they will give the benefit of the doubt to the team they're fapping over for that particular game.

They never provide objective commentary.

Sterlo is much better, and I'd prefer to hear Voss call more games.

However, Gould often speaks highly of the Bulldogs as a club, its professionalism, and the way they breed tough and gritty teams

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gould probably just wants to sign one or more of them at Penrith so he is getting the pre-offer televised BJ out of the way.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
He said it when that manly winger scored he couldn't have been more wrong Stewart off field trouble with cops matai well just a dirty player and foran is not even that good
It was just more Manly sword swallowing by Gould. Manly and Roosters have been given extra praise over the years by Gould. I was a bit taken aback by his positive comments on the Doggies game on Friday, especially on that set of six that set up the Ennis Field Goal.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
If you listen to Gould and Warren, they tend to go with a theme for each game. Usually driven by Gould, one side seem to be favoured. It usually starts with which ever team plays well for the first 10 minutes, and then they start praising their efforts. From there, and 50/50 calls they will give the benefit of the doubt to the team they're fapping over for that particular game.

They never provide objective commentary.

Sterlo is much better, and I'd prefer to hear Voss call more games.

However, Gould often speaks highly of the Bulldogs as a club, its professionalism, and the way they breed tough and gritty teams
This is a great comment. And for my two cents worth, please get rid of Ray Hadley... boring commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.