The best sledges in sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spectator Sledges Josh Mantellato

I saw this last night on the Monday Night With Matty Johns Show last night. Its not too bad.

I know there is a fair bit of this with SOO, Cricket & Football.

Add the good ones!

[video=youtube;3X7BbD8NKmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7BbD8NKmI[/video]

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wendell sailor spent a game calling some nobody Kate. At the end of the game he asked dell why he called him Kate. He said cos I'm famous and you're almost famous Hahaha

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
ive had two against me playing soccer

a guy nutmegged me and runs past and said " keep your legs closed you slut"

ball hit my foot and went a bit in front

" you have the touch of a rapist "

i laughed at both

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some little winger called me a f***wit so I replied "Ooooh, do you blow your father with that mouth?"

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Spectator Sledges Josh Mantellato

I saw this last night on the Monday Night With Matty Johns Show last night. Its not too bad.

I know there is a fair bit of this with SOO, Cricket & Football.

Add the good ones!

[video=youtube;3X7BbD8NKmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7BbD8NKmI[/video]
What a sad ****.

Rod marsh and Ian Botham - Marsh asked Botham when he got to the crease 'how's your wife and my kids?' to which botham replied 'wife's fine, kids are retarded'

Apparently the Aussies would make train sounds when chris cairns came out to bat...his sister was killed in a train accident

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a sad ****.

Rod marsh and Ian Botham - Marsh asked Botham when he got to the crease 'how's your wife and my kids?' to which botham replied 'wife's fine, kids are retarded'

Apparently the Aussies would make train sounds when chris cairns came out to bat...his sister was killed in a train accident
Thats way too far.

If I was Chris I would have cracked them across the head with the bat!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't Glenn McGrath once ask a Sth African batsman "Why are you such a fat ****" to get the reply, "Because everytime I **** your wife she gives me a cookie "
Apparently even his Aussie teamates laughed at that comeback.
McGrath liked to dish it but could never take it. He once asked a West Indian Batsman "What doe Brian Laras dick taste like ". ...... "why don't you ask your wife to tell you " was the reply.He went beserk .

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope that part is not true, f**king disgusting if the players actually did.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was O'meley once said to Farah are you still whinging about not being picker for origin? Farah says are you still a fat **** Lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope that part is not true, f**king disgusting if the players actually did.
I'm all for a good slegde but there is a difference from frustrating your opposition to being a down right ****

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did Ennis actually say to Hindmash a few years back to make him go nuts?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

First one is funny as but the second one is way too far...

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Steve Waugh was apparently one of the biggest ****s on the field

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mark Waugh standing at second slip, the new player (Adam Parore) comes to the crease playing & missing the first ball. Mark - "Ohh, I remember you from a couple years ago in Australia. You were shit then, you're fu*king useless now". Parore- (Turning around) "Yeah, that's me & when I was there you were going out with that old, ugly slut & now I hear you've married her. You dumb ****".

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was one with Merv Hughes and Javed Miandad. As Javed was coming onto the field to bat he said to Merv that he looks like a fat bus controller. Merv bowled him first ball and on his follow through after bowling him he held out his hands wandering down the pitch saying "Tickets please"

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I've been sledged hundreds of times at cricket, and heard even more ... but these three stick out.

1 = Wore my NSW training shirt to midweek indoor (like a real idiot), keeper from first-grade outdoor goes "Nice shirt mate. Who's is it ?"

2 = First game ever at rep indoor, lad from Liverpool goes "Cool shoes. They both yours ?" ... 4 people crack up laughing around me and I get out first ball.

3 = This one was a team-mate at outdoor when I was filing, he just got a hat-trick, and his 4th wicket in row was a cracker of an in-swinger which removed off stump ... he jogs down the pitch, hi-5'ing team-mates and goes "WooHOOO ... and YOU can f*ck off AS WELL !!!"

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;NbpA1Ie6xGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbpA1Ie6xGA[/video]

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Waugh playing at Bankstown ovsl on Sydney grade played and missed a bunch of balls and the keeper says **** I swear you must be adopted

Status
Not open for further replies.