Melbourne....

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Came to Melbourne for a bucks party tonight, got rejected from nearly every single place just for being aboriginal. Tried to get in in two's but still no go. Couldn't even get the first one or two through the door. Other guys got in with groups of 4 or 5 though. Never coming to this redneck city again. Every place except for one pub said they had a private function.... On a Saturday night. Bull mother f##cking shit.It can suck my d#ck for all I care. Never have this problem in brissy or the gold coast. Hate the storm more now just for this. Mother f##ckers. Btw I'm still drunk if you can't tell :grinning: dogggieeeesss.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn't because you were pissed ?I'm not doubting places refuse to let people in just on race , but what's more likely, you yourself said you are drunk ?Back in the day I had been booted out of that many places and cried foul.you kicked me out cause I'm a wog , cause I'm wearing a dog's jeresy ect ect. But most of the time it was due to being pissed. If it you were honestly rejected for solely being aboriginal sorry to hear that, because that should not be on

N

Natboy

There has been some open racism from bouncers in Sydney in places where they have had trouble such as Scruffy Murphy's with islanders, that shit place at Parra I can't remember the name but they banned Henleys, Adidas clothing etc as an excuse to turn away lebs but more often than not it's because people are pissed, especially on a bucks party.
The thing I hate about Melbourne is that there is so many awesome little bars and pubs but how the **** do you find them!! haha. I swear we walked every square inch of the city & couldn't find anywhere to drink

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn't because you were pissed ?I'm not doubting places refuse to let people in just on race , but what's more likely, you yourself said you are drunk ?Back in the day I had been booted out of that many places and cried foul.you kicked me out cause I'm a wog , cause I'm wearing a dog's jeresy ect ect. But most of the time it was due to being pissed. If it you were honestly rejected for solely being aboriginal sorry to hear that, because that should not be on
Yeah man we asked a couple of bouncers and they said it was because of race and that we'd have no chance getting in most places. We appreciated their honesty. It might not have been the case with every pub/club I guess.We were pretty damn sober as well coz we couldn't get in anywhere to drink. It was f##cked up man. We were lucky to get into one small pub eventually. That's where we got a bit messy. Nice lead up to reconciliation week.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont like it cause its to cold & way to much gay f l ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a shame cos I rate Melbourne.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats sad to hear dude, can't you tell the police or something these days?

There has been some open racism from bouncers in Sydney in places where they have had trouble such as Scruffy Murphy's with islanders, that shit place at Parra I can't remember the name but they banned Henleys, Adidas clothing etc as an excuse to turn away lebs but more often than not it's because people are pissed, especially on a bucks party.
The thing I hate about Melbourne is that there is so many awesome little bars and pubs but how the **** do you find them!! haha. I swear we walked every square inch of the city & couldn't find anywhere to drink
Music festivals are doing this now lol, they won't let us Lebs be hectik anymore :(

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Music festivals are doing this now lol, they won't let us Lebs be hectik anymore :(
Bullshit I've seen plenty of kebab stands at music festivals lol

N

Natboy

Unfortunately they have the right to refuse anyone entry without explanation but as far as music festivals go how can they ban you when you have a ticket? They just make you wear a shirt now, that may turn your roided up cousins away mate haha oh and the roxy was the place I was thinking of at parradoesntmatter

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately they have the right to refuse anyone entry without explanation but as far as music festivals go how can they ban you when you have a ticket? They just make you wear a shirt now, that may turn your roided up cousins away mate haha oh and the roxy was the place I was thinking of at parradoesntmatter
**** Roxys lol, just full of Lebo guys eveywhere and barely any decent chicks hahahahaa

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not just Melbourne. I've had a few nights in the city (Sydney) where we have been to places like the races or concerts, and when we try to go out later we are refused entry all the time until we find a real shithole where they are happy to take in a bunch of pissed maggots. I think it's more to do with being pissed, even if the bouncers see one bloke in your group who they think will be a dick they refuse entry to all of you. It's shit but you can understand why they do it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people forget it's 2014 and its cool to be broadminded and accepting of all types of people unless they are total arseholes.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people forget it's 2014 and its cool to be broadminded and accepting of all types of people unless they are total arseholes.
Its got nothing to do with that, more then likely he was pissed or looked like he was going to cause trouble. Up here on the gold coast you cant get into clubs if you have tattoos or certain clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.