Ashley Klein - Help me understand this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler should of used 10k of the 800k we are giving him to give that scumbag and the video refs one all mighty spray.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sam moa and jwh 9/10 do not play the ball with their feet and al they do is warn them and warn them. Not one pussy in pink had the cahunas to penalise them. Plus in the set prior to rorters first try aubusson knocks the ball on cold playing it and the jnr pussy ref saw it and did absolutely nothing!!!!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NRL need to adopt an all or nothing approach.

Either:
a) sack the onfield refs for all descisions and lets the video ref make the calls with onfield guys pass on.
b) piss the video ref off and go back to the old days of a single ref.

There was never this degree of controversy surrounding refs many moons ago. Refs just made a calculated call. Did they get calls wrong? Most likely yes, but it went both ways.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam moa and jwh 9/10 do not play the ball with their feet and al they do is warn them and warn them. Not one pussy in pink had the cahunas to penalise them. Plus in the set prior to rorters first try aubusson knocks the ball on cold playing it and the jnr pussy ref saw it and did absolutely nothing!!!!!!
This is a major flaw with the current state of NRL officiating. I've noticed it for a while now. It was possibly even happening last season. the second ref is usually very inexperienced and misses obvious calls. I think the one tonight gave the SKD try from the forward pass and only he could have ruled on the pass as Klein was behind the Chooks attacking line (I think) but the junior ref was far too ahead of the play to judge the pass. Touchy couldn't have called it as the pass was so short and SKD blocked vision from the sideline.

If they're going to run with 2 refs, both MUST be experienced enough to make the correct calls. That being said, Klein has more experience than most, yet is horrendous.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about that penalty for nothing when one of the Roosters got up playing the ball and the Dogs player was at marker? That baffled me big time

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those refs should feel ashamed picking up their paychecks each week seriously WTF were they really doing up there while they were meant to be reviewing a try?

Made us wait 10 mins for the outcome of the first roosters 'try' where they 'mistakenly' pressed the no try button and then changed it to the 'try' button .. Fair dinkum what a pair of dipshits.

They were probably snorting lines and one goes the other oh no that was a roosters try quickly press the other button or it's our jobs on the line.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that junior ref had some dubious calls - some were so late that Klein had to call it before him even though he was closer.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day I hope Ashley Klein suffer in pain

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for lafai all he was doing was getting the ball. **** Klein has to die

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only way to win in a poorly reffed Ashley Klein game.

[video=youtube;S40Cs5BwDLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S40Cs5BwDLI[/video]

D

DoggyStylz

Can't we outsource the ref's to india, im sure they can do less fcuk ups and for half the price

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The chook pen r saying klemmer made a mistake going up against Hargreaves haha what twats

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what i dont understand is why the super league in the uk the video refs can rule on forward passes but in the nrl they can't

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The refs are all ****ed. Rugby League cannot grow as a game with so many mind boggling **** ups every week. I'm so tired of it. When everyone except the clowns with whistles can see a call should go one way, and then they go the other way, you have to wonder about their integrity.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I like how some people have blamed certain players for the loss like Corey or Lafai or whoever, when so many horror refs calls happened they contributed more to our loss than anyone on both teams.

One try they scored from the set of six after they stripped the ball off our tackled player. When a player is on his back all you have to do is put a hand on him and hes tackled.

Another try was from a blatant forward pass from SBW, it was 1m forward at least

Then factor in the MBye try they disallowed that was a try. So add 1 try to us, take 2 from Roosters and we are a lot more in the game than the final score suggests. TBH it was one of the worst refereeing matches ive seen for some time. They seem to get worse as time goes on.

And im not saying it because we lost. Im not so fussed about the loss, we are still no.1 and started the match at $3.15, so really were not expected to win without our halves. They had backs out but that doesnt hurt as much, they have great depth in the backs and the backs dont organise anything, the halves do. If Pearce and Maloney had made origin and Reynolds and Hod hadnt, we would have just won our 8th straight match, i am 100% certain of it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Something i noticed with Mbyes try was that he had TWO hands on the ball. his other hand, which i didn't notice at the game, was always holding the ball.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The video refs didn't even look at crucial angles during their adjudication on a number of roosters tries. If the head of referees isn't able to get them performing to a better standard or make the call to drop them permanently he needs replacing too. We're still ladder leaders and this won't derail our season but it makes me angry to see it and angrier still that the same incompetent crew will probably ruin many more games this year. I agree that they need to be investigated for betting on games they adjudicate. The bad calls were so obvious that they had to have something to gain from the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.