SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hope our boys get picked. They deserve an extra 30k

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F*ck off, leave our boys alone

QLD can win another Origin series, I wouldn't give two f*cks about it but I do care about the Bulldogs title chances and we're due one surely

Worst case scenario NSW go on to lose the game and the public turn and call for the heads of our boys, let Pearce lead NSW to another series defeat, wouldn't want our boys having their confidence shattered in Origin
100%

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a Queenslander I would be much more worried about Hokko and Reynolds being the Blues halves, than the Roosters muppets. They are both perfect for Origin. Origins are normally low scoring and Hokko's defence would fit perfectly. He has to be up there as one of the best defensive halfbacks in years. Reynolds just chases everyone and everything and gives it his all every game. He may be mistakes but he usually makes up for them straight after. Hokko's goalkicking is a huge bonus too.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If based on form alone Hod and Reynolds would be specials unless they play horrible today. Maloney and Pearce are in bad form. It our boys play well today and the Roosters duo still get picked it will show what a dill Daley is as coach and it will be another series win for Qld. Yeh selection would be a double edged sword for us. The confidence they would get playing origin, especially if they win, would be good for us. But if either of them get injured, not so good.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I see it, if Hodko and Reynolds get picked then slaughter Queensland they're going to come back to the Dogs on such a high that they'll destroy any opposition and lead us to a premiership. That's my theory at least.
It's a good theory, one that could serve us well in the future. With JR and Hodko full of confidence after a good series. This is probably what's needed to take bulldogs to next level.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I swear after last night how could you even contemplate on Maloney!!! Let's say Pearce isn't in origin and Maloney is there for his "goal kicking" which Hodko is a billion times better at.. Maloney without his retard Pearce has nothing!! Absolutely nothing and even out of position he is worse.. If they don't pick the dogs halves GO QLD

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
well if andrew johns is anything to go by, he said on the sunday footy show that daley doesnt like to bring in rookies for big games (ie first game being in qld). hed be close to daley and the nsw camp so possibly some inside info there??

Status
Not open for further replies.