Questions raised over Greenberg’s handling of Barba’s problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Daily Telegraph has obtained a statutory declaration from a source directly involved with Barba early last year, which claimed Barba attended just two hours of counselling after being discharged from rehabilitation for behavioural and gambling issues.
I'm just curious on this one, but I wonder when this Murdoch owned publication changed from a newspaper to a scandal sheet.

But vback to the topic: All this stuff is that old it was wrapping up the fish and chips this time last year.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I'm just curious on this one, but I wonder when this Murdoch owned publication changed from a newspaper to a scandal sheet..
It has never been a newspaper!

Massoud is digging all this up to discredit Greenberg... Nothing he has done with Barba n Hasler is illegal or different to many other CEO's. If Greenberg is discredited All of a sudden the bookie (who two days ago no one believed) whose word it is against Greenberg has credit (make sense?)

Massoud wants someone to hang for Tandy's death, they were mates n Massoud is currently finishing his book.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Josh massoud again?? Farrk, he's got a hard-on for greenburg !
I have a feeling, Todd's days are numbered. I'm convinced he won't stop till greenburgs gone.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as the public don't believe the shit the media try put on todd he should be safe.I wonder what he has done to piss them off ? maybe greenburg finally got fed up with all their shit rl reporting by dailytelgrath. And now their trying to get rid of him.
Being the ex CEO of the bulldogs will mean every other clubs supporters will believe it is true. You've got dogs fans saying they're glad he's not involved with our club anymore - what do you think other supporters will think of him?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being the ex CEO of the bulldogs will mean every other clubs supporters will believe it is true. You've got dogs fans saying they're glad he's not involved with our club anymore - what do you think other supporters will think of him?
Other supporters are loving any excuse to kick the dogs.
I don't think Greenberg has done anything wrong .The media are not entitled to step by step processes on how things are handled.he was handed a few messy situations and had to handle them the best he could. Wrong or right I won't be laying a boot into a fella that done what he thought was best to protect our club.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just shows that it doesn't matter who you are. If someone wants to bring you down (In this case the media), they will no matter what.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't bought that shitty paper in years and never will.

Dribble

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD is that all he's got on Greenberg Whoopee do. If Greenberg leaves because of this Fukwit I will be very disappointed .

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
yawn........... another one? and it means nothing yet again.

Must be a slow NRL news week.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massoud met glory hole Tandy, they then had a business arrangement which helped pay Tandy's gambling debts. Now he has no one to ring his bell end so he is taking it out on the Berg.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest them exposing Barba is pretty sweet but not at the cost of Greenburg lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest them exposing Barba is pretty sweet but not at the cost of Greenburg lol
The fool will expose himself in time, no risk give him a few semi decent games and he will be out hitting the clubs and .....

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The fool will expose himself in time, no risk give him a few semi decent games and he will be out hitting the clubs and .....
Yeah, he will think he is king shit then be hit with reality lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am lost for words that have not already been spoken.

how the media get away with the rubbish they go on with is beyond me.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tod's biggest problem is that he is still seen as being connected to the Bulldogs, IF Tod was a Rooster then this would be a non issue.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This pretty much sums it up.

Can anyone on here change the following clip to reflect the following?

Col Jessep ---> Greenburg
Santiago ---> Barba
Lt Kaffee ---> Paul ****
Code Red ---> Make up something, Im running out of ideas!

[video=youtube;9FnO3igOkOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.