Kent NRL 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fh8WgqH5uA watch this link for proof how Paul kent edited the footage
Doesn't matter really. Given how long was left in the game, we should have taken him straight off. The trainer erred because he though that with that amount of time left that it didn't matter. As long as we don't lose points for this I am happy with a fine because it was negligent. Not sure what story Paul Kent was trying to paint because that footage is pretty cut and dried.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't matter really. Given how long was left in the game, we should have taken him straight off. The trainer erred because he though that with that amount of time left that it didn't matter. As long as we don't lose points for this I am happy with a fine because it was negligent. Not sure what story Paul Kent was trying to paint because that footage is pretty cut and dried.
I just do not see why we should not be fined. Not one person has provided evidence that we are innocent but there are 7 pages dedicated to...well, I am really not sure. Something to do with a journo who I could not care less about !!
People need to get over journos bashing the dogs. This journo hates us, that commentator is biased etc etc. Why do you all care so much about these unimportant people? Such a waste of energy. You are giving them credibility that they do not deserve.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
moral of the story - stop watching this idiot and his overrated sidekick ben "my father in law is Wayne bennet" ikin. Annoying as anything and I gave up on them and Matt Johns long ago.

p.s Hi Paul, you bitter freak.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just do not see why we should not be fined. Not one person has provided evidence that we are innocent but there are 7 pages dedicated to...well, I am really not sure. Something to do with a journo who I could not care less about !!
People need to get over journos bashing the dogs. This journo hates us, that commentator is biased etc etc. Why do you all care so much about these unimportant people? Such a waste of energy. You are giving them credibility that they do not deserve.
Nobody gives a f*** about the fine, its a drop in the ocean for us.

What people are angry about is c*** rashes like **** pushing his own agenda on us and looking for more than a fine.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score

What people are angry about is c*** rashes like **** pushing his own agenda on us and looking for more than a fine.
Exactly ! spot on ^^

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This concussion issue has become a phucking joke... Seriously I expected more from Greenburg. He has taken his PC approach all the way to the top of the NRL..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best part is when the ref standing 10m didn't see it but they expect the trainer from 40-30m away see everything... Fine the dogs, and a slap on wirst for all especially the trainer.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I know people do not care about the fine. I am not talking about that. I just do not get why you care about what Paul Kent thinks. I am not trying to attack anyone, but I just do not get why do you let yourself get so fired up about such a loser?
Attacking the dogs sells papers - it really is as simple as that

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This concussion issue has become a phucking joke... Seriously I expected more from Greenburg. He has taken his PC approach all the way to the top of the NRL..
It wont seems a joke when the NRL is up for millions in compo

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wont seems a joke when the NRL is up for millions in compo
By that account, then Boxing should be broke...There are medical doctors who says that boxing should be banned all together.

The NRL marvels at the stories of the gladiators, John Sattler playing the GF with broken Jaw etc etc... and now all of a sudden it shies away from it to make it more "women friendly" and PC...

This is a serious issue and it doesn't require a knee jerk reaction or over reaction. It certainly doesn't require a worthless journo giving his irrelevant opinion on something that is beyond his comprehension.

If they were serious about it, why don't they make head gear mandatory?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By that account, then Boxing should be broke...There are medical doctors who says that boxing should be banned all together.

The NRL marvels at the stories of the gladiators, John Sattler playing the GF with broken Jaw etc etc... and now all of a sudden it shies away from it to make it more "women friendly" and PC...

This is a serious issue and it doesn't require a knee jerk reaction or over reaction. It certainly doesn't require a worthless journo giving his irrelevant opinion on something that is beyond his comprehension.

If they were serious about it, why don't they make head gear mandatory?
Head gear doesn't protect aganist concussions
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/headgear-wont-stop-concussion-20120903-25all.html

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Ultimately it comes back to the NRL not providing indepedant doctors to assess players and be accountable. Club doctors need to attend to all players on the field, not just those possibly getting a concussion, so there is always going to be issues when multiple players are impacted.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a can of worms has been opened here. Just like with Jordan Mclean on Mckinnon.

Now that the Bulldogs have been found guilty of it, in the future Josh Jackson could come back and request compensation. If the Bulldogs were found not to be at fault and it is the system that the NRL put on place to manage it well the NRL would be the target of the claim.

We live in a litigious society more so now than any other time in history.

Having said all this I have not seen the footage that the intellectually challenged individual presented or the un-edited version and am not commenting on whether the Bulldogs are guilty of anything only on motivations (Bulldogs and NRL).

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Strange to lie about an incident concerning a place filled with cameras focusing on the incident... if we lied then we're dumb as dogs balls.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't watch that shit show with two of the biggest dribblers in the media (and that's saying something), but I can imagine the way Paul Kent is carrying on like this is the most disgraceful thing ever to take place on a football field. He does it because he knows he will rile every Doggies fans up and get this sort of reaction. He gets off on it, in fact he's probably reading all these comments now while he's having a bat.
Hi Paul. ps Rebecca Wilson.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't watch that shit show with two of the biggest dribblers in the media (and that's saying something), but I can imagine the way Paul Kent is carrying on like this is the most disgraceful thing ever to take place on a football field. He does it because he knows he will rile every Doggies fans up and get this sort of reaction. He gets off on it, in fact he's probably reading all these comments now while he's having a bat.
Hi Paul. ps Rebecca Wilson.
Agree with Bry, don't give the SOB a platform... just turn off his pathetic show.

Status
Not open for further replies.