Soward Vs Beau Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Everyone hates Soward & I think it's hilarious when Beau bags him out
I hope he keeps doing it. I have met them both, Beau is a really nice bloke & Jamie is an obnoxious rude little man syndrome prick with a chip on his shoulder

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Beau will do it more now after Soward had a sook.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
i love his takes on burgess and co I find it funny. What's not funny about it?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I must admit Sammy ray cirus has me in stitches

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
K Rudd is the best. Yippy Yippy yie yie! And gallen Lol.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I have no problems with Beau having a pisstake on soward, pretty much describes what soward is, a sook.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Beau has identified pretty well how everybody else see's these guys ...
they just can't handle the truth =P

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Beau Ryan is as funny as cancer....

Seriously.

Shit footballer, and shit comedian.

Would love to see a link of where Soward gave it back at him.

Where was it? Nine News? Sterlo? Footy Show?
This. I think both of them are ****en idiots but I'd love to see Soward knock Ryan out !

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate Robbie Khara... But I hate The milkman much more.. I hope Beau gives it to him even more now...
#****themilkman

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reminds me so much of Jamie "The Milk Man" Soward
[video=youtube;ozGNfNsnX6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGNfNsnX6g[/video]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sowards trophy cabinet > Ryans trophy cabinet.

If Ryan can't win a premiership with Sharks in next 2 years, his trophy cabinet may as well go on Gumtree, because nobody is going to offer a 30 yr old Ryan a contract.

On a serious note, NRL have a big anti bullying campaign (https://www.google.com.au/#q=nrl+bullying) and this sort of thing completely undermines it. Ryan should seek players permission before attempting really pissweak imitations of them. That way these feuds like between Ryan and Soward would not come out in the media (and make the entire game look bad).

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The funny thing is Ryan was imitating Soward having a whinge, and soward responds by having a whinge..
He shouldve just laughed it off as he has now made it worse lol

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sowards trophy cabinet > Ryans trophy cabinet.

If Ryan can't win a premiership with Sharks in next 2 years, his trophy cabinet may as well go on Gumtree, because nobody is going to offer a 30 yr old Ryan a contract.

On a serious note, NRL have a big anti bullying campaign (https://www.google.com.au/#q=nrl+bullying) and this sort of thing completely undermines it. Ryan should seek players permission before attempting really pissweak imitations of them. That way these feuds like between Ryan and Soward would not come out in the media (and make the entire game look bad).
I don't agree, I don't think that's bullying... People need to lighten up FFS... Soward is just a massive sook. He has an inflated ego and he is his own cheer squad... Beau was taking a piss... It's an aussie tradition ffs...
Nobody cried bullying when the Chasers were taking the piss of everybody.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't agree, I don't think that's bullying... People need to lighten up FFS... Soward is just a massive sook. He has an inflated ego and he is his own cheer squad... Beau was taking a piss... It's an aussie tradition ffs...
Exactly.

Beau is imitating him being a sook because Soward is a sook. How does Soward respond???? By having a sook because he can't help himself- because he is a sook. ****in sook.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

all involved in this story are annoying. beau ryan is the worst though, can't hack the gronk

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cant stand Ryan or Soward.The only 2 i like on the Footy Show are Vautin & Brohman :grinning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Natboy

Do people on here hate him because of his DJ yallah & doggies bro skits?
He doesn't seem to care who he bags out and although he is cocky he is pretty funny

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup the world is too politically correct!! Kick back have a giggle n get on with life!!! If soward didn't sook about it no one would of even remembered it!!! Makes soward look like a dick!!! Has everyone forgot how to laugh because someone might go to bed crying!!! Harden up n take a bit of heckling

Status
Not open for further replies.