James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other than the four games this year, I've never heard of guy before. Has he proven himself previously and worth the hype?
No but typical kennel hype, has a few good games and suddenly they are the greatest player to have ever laced on some footy boots and if we don't sign them we are no chance of a premiership.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TBrawler2748298 said:
Other than the four games this year, I've never heard of guy before. Has he proven himself previously and worth the hype?
He was killing It last year in a shit tigers team.....way .better than what our fullback was doing

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No but typical kennel hype, has a few good games and suddenly they are the greatest player to have ever laced on some footy boots and if we don't sign them we are no chance of a premiership.
He's the best fullback available. And unlike wife-beater, he can also tackle.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's the best fullback available. And unlike wife-beater, he can also tackle.
If he could actually string together more than a handful of games i would agree with you. Reminds me a lot of josh dugan, great when he actually plays but getting him on the field and fit is another story.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
he is a young gun, and who ever cant see that needs help

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really do like Tedesco... he also seems to be the most universally prefered Fullback to sign here in the forums as well.

Thing is though he hasn't proved a thing in the NRL. He's injury prone, and has only played under 25 games. Realisticly anything more than $350k p/year would be over doing it and very risky.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He would have played in FG. Last year had he not been injured. JT was similarly dogged by injury around the time we gave him a shot at cementing a FG spot in 2004, so we never really saw the best of JT in FG with us. A year later in 2005 JT KILLED it in FG.

Reckon Ted's in a similar boat.This Kid has rare talent, and a seemingly level head, and we're beginning to see now what he has to offer.

Time to strike a deal I reckon!

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he could actually string together more than a handful of games i would agree with you. Reminds me a lot of josh dugan, great when he actually plays but getting him on the field and fit is another story.
His injuries have been somewhat freakish -- ACL, broken leg (which he stupidly continued playing on) and most recently concussion. Dugan's injuries seem to be recurring soft tissue injuries.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We will have to pay big money to get him, overs for sure

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Id love to get both teddy and timmy
thats tedesco and simona lol
550-600 for teddy and 250 for timmy
our family club the package deal kings
I would be over the moon x100 times if we got both lol.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First question Bulldogs management should ask him is - "So, what are your views on rugby union?"

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
350k for tedesco lol are u kidding. We just paid lichaa 300k and he has played 1 game of fg.
tedesco is worth 500k everyday of the week. The fullback shoulf be ur most potent attacking force.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First question Bulldogs management should ask him is - "So, what are your views on rugby union?"
And"do you have family in Queensland?" And "are you prone to homesickness?"

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are much better placed to get him now that Fifita has been dropped, I really think he will show loyalty to Tigers though. If we manage land him then it will be the best buy since Graham.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With Dugan I think he was just super lazy with his training (gym work) and strength conditioning in Canberra/while younger, Tedesco might be different and is still young so he has time to strengthen his body and imagine him after 1 or 2 years at our fitness facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.