Rnd 4 TEAMLIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As expected T. rex is starting... What a joke.. And having people like Jackson on the bench.. What happens when Eastwood and kasiano are fully fit, klemmer/o Hanson or finucane Jackson get dropped for that lazy sh1t?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was Low named 19th man so his feelings don't get hurt? Lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Belmore pub could name a better side but if Hasler reckons he can squeeze the best out of them we can only wait.
But if the fans are right they deserve a rejuggle.
Lol i love the pic bro

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des is taking the piss and so are people defending this side. Lets see u defend a 20-30 pt loss come saturday 9.30pm.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would just prefer us fans to be more positive than negative.

Supportive was probably not the right word to use. I just get sick of the negativity. We should accept the decisions that our coach makes as its clear he won't be making any drastic changes anytime soon. He knows what he is doing. He has one premierships. He makes the top 8 regularly...

I especially get sick of fans who say "If Des picks T-REX in the starting 13, I am not going to support the club". "If tony williams plays shit one more time I'm over it !!! I'm not going to attend any more games ! Us fans deserve more than that !"etc. To me that is not a true fan.

EDIT: A true fan sticks by their club through the tough and good times, even when certain team members are playing "sh!t".
Still sticking by my club and paying membership for 6 years are you ? But I will not go to a game and watch him play and put no effort in . He's making
A mockery out of our club . Especially with the money he's on .

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tony Williams starting is a joke.

His whole contract is one big ****ed up joke.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 Sam Perrett
2 Corey Thompson
3 Josh Morris
4 Timoteo Lafai
5 Chase Stanley
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Michael Ennis ©
10 James Graham
11 Frank Pritchard ©
12 Tony Williams
13 Dale Finucane

14 Josh Jackson
15 Pat O'Hanlon
16 Tim Browne
17 David Klemmer
19 Moses Mbye
20 Drury Low

COACH: Des Hasler

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/round-4-team-lists-2014-12719/#ixzz2wx6w4Shb
not it a bad team
i'd swap Stanley for low
klemmer to start, Williams to the bench along with o'hanlon, mbye, and browne

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tony Williams is just taking the piss. For the money he is on, he should have been punted a long time ago and either work his arse off to find his form, or stick around in reggies on massive coin where his lack of involvement might be acceptable. I'm completely sick of him wasting a spot in our team. Everyone I know says how shit he has been, and considering the money he is on it's nothing but a piss take.

Des is kidding himself.
*waits for someone to say Des knows best and who the **** am I to bag Des etc etc*

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tony Williams is just taking the piss. For the money he is on, he should have been punted a long time ago and either work his arse off to find his form, or stick around in reggies on massive coin where his lack of involvement might be acceptable. I'm completely sick of him wasting a spot in our team. Everyone I know says how shit he has been, and considering the money he is on it's nothing but a piss take.

Des is kidding himself.
*waits for someone to say Des knows best and who the **** am I to bag Des etc etc*
Yes get ready , they are coming lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I would just prefer us fans to be more positive than negative.

Supportive was probably not the right word to use. I just get sick of the negativity. We should accept the decisions that our coach makes as its clear he won't be making any drastic changes anytime soon. He knows what he is doing. He has one premierships. He makes the top 8 regularly...

I especially get sick of fans who say "If Des picks T-REX in the starting 13, I am not going to support the club". "If tony williams plays shit one more time I'm over it !!! I'm not going to attend any more games ! Us fans deserve more than that !"etc. To me that is not a true fan.

EDIT: A true fan sticks by their club through the tough and good times, even when certain team members are playing "sh!t".

Mate what a load of crap!

As true fans we take an interest in all grades not just firsts, So we know who is being dudded and who deserves a shot in the top grade, we live our weekends through our team (often large part of the week too), by saying so & so should be in the team we are still supporting the team we just think a certain player will offer more as true supporters we deserve a right to have an opinion especially those who hand over their hard earned for membership

You cant look at Williams stats and say he has deserved to be picked time and time again, I remember how we faded under Moore after a break out year and im starting to see similar things with our team now, according to you we should follow blindly and have no opinion, we should applaud when our players continually knock on, produce forward passes and fall off tackles....because that is our job

but mate if you want to follow Des blindly and jack off at every word out of his mouth go join a cult because following a team is a way of life with many born in to following our team and we deserve to be able to voice our opinions..........most of the Des is right cult more than likely cant name the entire first grade team, where the ones you criticize can probably name the entire NRL, NSW Cup & 20's teams and more because they live & breath the blue & white

soaibdiwan1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have a feeling that inu will take thompsons spot, thompsons height cost us big time last week.
I am sure inu would never stop that try from david simmons..he is lazy in defence..and inu never play with his heart..ghis young kid corey has lots of talent and give him few more games..he already starts to prove that he is worth

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He hasnt played 80 mins the last 2 weeks lol... if your gunna bag him get the facts right first ahaha
Get over yourself ,im sorry a couple of weeks he plays a small amount under 80 mins makes a big difference to the argument pffft

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still dont understand why a thread for this
The team never changes or was it made so everyone can have a bitch session about t-Rex and ennis in a different thread

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Not saying we will win on the weekend (Storm are going to our toughest team we face this year) but if we did win I can see everyone forgetting their hate for Des, T-Rex and whoever else it is and everyone will be saying that the Dogs are the best team blalalala. People on here just can't be loyal and be supportive of their club. Seriously everyone who thinks T-REX shouldn't be in the squad, why are you not our coach then...? I understand there are alot of supporters on here who are against Des' team selections but seriously trust in the coach. Stop being so negative when we lose. I hate losing but seriously we aren't doing horrible. Its a long season. We lost by 6 to Broncos. We flogged the Sharks. We lost by 2 points to the Panthers. Broncos and Panthers aren't terrible teams. We haven't got thrashed. Sure it would have been nice to win those 2 games but you can't win them all. To be honest the only problem I have had with the team the last few weeks is the fact that the admin, executives and such are all focused on next year. This is a distraction to our club as players will be trying to figure out whether or not there in the clubs long term plans. Also, I think the squad we have named isn't that bad. Sam Kasiano wouldn't be in my top 17. Neither would Reni Maitua. Krisnan Inu needs match fitness. As does Eastwood. Even with fitness I don't know if I would rather them in the team. Our 17 is a pretty decent team. They just need some luck. Be supportive of your club or f#ck off! Too much negativity on this forum. It reminds me of whiny children.
Look here dickhead. Dont tell any of us here that bleed blue and white to support your club and f#ck off.
We will always support 'OUR' club not the bullshit selections.
Execs focused on next year, give me a break i hear it year after year.
There is no year like the present.
We who support our club have the right to question what we seem to see,as the supporter base for the doggies questionable decisions.
Looking at what has been served up to us questions have to be asked and Des, coaching staff and the board will not even have the decency to at least come forward and
answer the Qs.
Yes, they do monitor this forum and know about the unrest. An unrest that will only grow.
Dont treat us like mushrooms, feed us bullshit and keep us in the dark.
The Dogs across the board, ie players, coaching staff and comittee (ala the frog) in the glory days showe3d some balls and passion towards the club and its supporters.
Where have those days gone.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm over defending Des.

It's kind of like an atheist debating a creationist.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Get over yourself ,im sorry a couple of weeks he plays a small amount under 80 mins makes a big difference to the argument pffft
Actually it does. It proved your statement as incorrect.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In Des we trust that he will always pick the same side.

Status
Not open for further replies.