Explain your username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Played 1.6 and source competitively, I tried csgo before I stopped playing games though didn't like it haha.
I didn't like it either lol.
Did you use the same username playing source?

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last name is Owen - typical with Aussie nicknames, drop the last letter and add a "y"

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The 3 emphasizes the 3 years remaining on T Rex's contract

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Well you see my mummy and daddy had sex, and I was born and they gave me this name.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I played guitar for a pretty bitching metal band until some busted arse psycho shot me while I was performing on stage. Now I just harass shit out of regular folks, scare children and fornicate with sleeping women. Regularly wish my fingers had some kind of real mass so I could shred the fark out of a Dean and show all these modern douchers what music really is

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I played guitar for a pretty bitching metal band until some busted arse psycho shot me while I was performing on stage. Now I just harass shit out of regular folks, scare children and fornicate with sleeping women. Regularly wish my fingers had some kind of real mass so I could shred the fark out of a Dean and show all these modern douchers what music really is
Farout, how bad was the whole incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.