What is up my niggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
What brings you back ?
RSI in your jaw from eatin' all the fresh poon ???

By the way, your long lost evil twin "South Of Heaven" has made his presence known in your absence. I highly suggest you introduce yo'self. I'd almost swear youse were separated at birth.
I have checked some of his work, and seems like he's almost offensive enough to be a 'lation of mine hahaha. Slayer love represent yo

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have checked some of his work, and seems like he's almost offensive enough to be a 'lation of mine hahaha. Slayer love represent yo
Would I be offensive enough bruda?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I have no idea, do you drink, what do you drink and are you universally known as a deadset prick? Do you like heavy metal, and are you biased against all people that aren't you? These are the type of questions I would need to address to answer your enquiry.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't drink but I drink protein shakes and water, I like EDM and hardstyle/gabber and yeah I usually am kinda biased towards people who aren't me or are just ****ing idiots except chicks I love me some chicks.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Wow, I don't really know what most of that stuff is. But going by the answers I'm guessing you mean you have a lot of female friends. Because you are gay. In the anus. With dudes.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, I don't really know what most of that stuff is. But going by the answers I'm guessing you mean you have a lot of female friends. Because you are gay. In the anus. With dudes.
Hahaha, cheers mate I just got offended!

Status
Not open for further replies.