Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ah the good old mezza, we make better food than the Turks to be honest when you eat at a Lebanese house regularly don't expect the restaurant or BBQ stuff you'd be use to from outside haha. Our kebabs > theirs :o
Sorry bro, their kebabs > ours.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry bro, their kebabs > ours.
I prefer a shawarma sandwich (chicken or lamb/kefta) from the Lebo takeaway places or restaurants done correctly than a greasy Turkish kebab with bland ingredients. I like both but over the years takeaway kebabs from a Lebanese place have always been better than one from a Turkish place, some of the Turkish places are starting to get really lazy with their ingredients so it is just greasy meat with bleh veggies and bread.

Don't tell me your mum never made you a mean shawarma sandwich back in the day haha!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I prefer a shawarma sandwich (chicken or lamb/kefta) from the Lebo takeaway places or restaurants done correctly than a greasy Turkish kebab with bland ingredients. I like both but over the years takeaway kebabs from a Lebanese place have always been better than one from a Turkish place, some of the Turkish places are starting to get really lazy with their ingredients so it is just greasy meat with bleh veggies and bread.

Don't tell me your mum never made you a mean shawarma sandwich back in the day haha!
Can't argue with you on a mum's laffa lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite ayrie lol
LOL you sound exactly like my mates, when I say it was family only they are like I thought we are family and I tell them to eat a penis haha

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys are making me thirsty and hungry!
Love my Pure Blondes atm. Was In love with a Croatian beer which I have forgot the name of :p Starts with K and was 600ml.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
This place has gone to shiiiiiiittt, who the **** drinks booze ass to mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.