Why sign another forward " Fifta "

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why sign another forward " Fifita "

Why Bulldogs?
Tolman, Graham( Mostly likey leave the bulldogs soon anyways), Kasiano and Klemmer are great.
Keep the forward pack together, don’t put it at risk for someone like Fifita.
Look at signing a good fullback, and winger.

Last edited by a moderator:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will play fb or wing because he is faster than what we got there now combined

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. We don't need any more forwards, and we should learn our lesson about paying massive money for forwards like T-Rex. We have plenty of young guys coming through. If we lose Graham we should use the money to tie up our young forwards for a few more years.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Don't worry we are always meant to sign every player but never sign any. only outkast that other teams don't want, aka inu and ferrert

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I've always called him Andrew Falafel, and if he ends up coming to the Dogs then it's a more then fitting name

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Sign one and lose 3 future players we have probably spent bucket loads of cash on developing....mmm makes sense to me!

turvey mortimer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sign one and lose 3 future players we have probably spent bucket loads of cash on developing....mmm makes sense to me!
Yep, absolutely crazy thinking. Des looks like he is spending like a drunken sailor and he doesn't have the runs on the board with his signing of a dud like Williams.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Also Fafita will be missing SOO time and Graham wouldn't be.

turvey mortimer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree. We don't need any more forwards, and we should learn our lesson about paying massive money for forwards like T-Rex. We have plenty of young guys coming through. If we lose Graham we should use the money to tie up our young forwards for a few more years.
100% right, apart from planning for Ennis' retirement we are fine in the forwards. Des needs to be spending every waking hour working out how to get our attack going in the Red Zone and developing talented young backs who can read a game.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% right, apart from planning for Ennis' retirement we are fine in the forwards. Des needs to be spending every waking hour working out how to get our attack going in the Red Zone and developing talented young backs who can read a game.
good point there mate

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not fifta natboy its fitta cent

Status
Not open for further replies.