Who was it here that said, all Dogs players hated Barba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well they hid it really well after the game.

I think if you have contacts that told you that, it's time to find better ones.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
well they hid ihaseally well after the game.

I think if you have contacts that told you that, it's time to find better ones.
All the niffnuffs.....no one here has got a fkn clue.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all bullcrap. Barba and Hodkinson had a laugh during the game, so did Barba and Reynolds. The only people who suffer from player deflections, players breaking their contracts and that sort of stuff are the fans. The players couldn't give a shit. I don't even think they care if they win or lose. They know they're going to get paid big bucks regardless.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its called being friendly

for example i hate my sisters cat but when its around in front of my sister i dont hit it

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the guys are professionals im pretty sure someone wouldve muttered something under their breath.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People like to feel important so they say, such and such hates him but I can't tell you why and who told me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you expect them to punch on?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ennis pushed him in the back during the scuffle after it was over but thats actually a sign of affection coming from ennis lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the guys are professionals im pretty sure someone wouldve muttered something under their breath.
Several Bulldogs players hugged him after the game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you expect them to punch on?
No but clearly dogs player were more friendly towards the rat as compared to other broncos players, shows all that barba hate was nothing but BS

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I noticed a few players were a little cold with him (Jackson comes to mind) but someone like Pritchard (who supposedly hated Barba) gave him a hug.

In all honesty it's good to see that someone like Pritchard is a nice enough person to want to rip anyone apart during a game but will give them a hug after it.

He played against us. He beat us. Lets put it to rest now. He is gone so be it. The players won't lose sleep over the Barba situation. Hopefully we can put an 80 mins performance next week otherwise we will be outside the 8 and playing catch up.

A

Alexander the Great

the money talks end of the day ...they don't give a f#$k about us only about their bank accounts and how many people are on their twitter accounts

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It seems to me that at best it was a personality clash.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No but clearly dogs player were more friendly towards the rat as compared to other broncos players, shows all that barba hate was nothing but BS
Yep exactly. Just shows how far off the mark a lot of "inside" information on this forum really is.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Professionalism dictates a handshake. Not a man hug and chat. Those who still believe in the crap.....

I have seen players walk past and not shake the hand of a player they hate. But that's in soccer.

I also thought Pritchard delayed his signing until Barba was confirmed out. If true, us fans have been played. Every one got what they wanted and are having a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.