Ennis, Graham and Jmoz to re-sign with Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Sometimes more so G.M. After last year's happenings these contract extensions will be a huge boost to the clubs morale.
in this case for sure it does. depends on the situation i guess. look at 2008/09 where we re-cruited a whole lot of new players and it did us a world of good.

either way, exciting times ahead :D

Ive got a hard-on? is that acceptable
ROFL

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
oh please would people get over the whole "Michael Lichaa" recruiting crap! the guy isn't proven, he was awful and mediocre at best in the 9's tournament and for people to be saying replace Ennis with lichaa is a slap in the face for all that Ennis has put in for not only the Bulldogs but the last 10 years of his first grade career. Micheal Lichaa is supposedly such a superstar yet not even rated in the top 2 number 9's at cronulla ... Ennis deserves a contract renewal, if he had a decent number 6 and 7 to help him no one would ever be criticizing him. hodkinson has done no one any favours since his time at the Bulldogs and that puts so much more pressure on Ennis
I am a "pro Ennis" person.

I want him re-signed for a year or 2. He is a huge part of our team, not only as captain though just sheer way week in week out he tackles his heart out and goes his hardest. I also agree Hodkinson put's more pressure on Ennis and feel with Barba gone, yet again more will fall on him and Reynolds.

That said Lichaa is an EXTREME talent. I've watched a bit of him and he is a very very gifted player and will have a big impact.

I really want to see us go after him because he would be the answer in a couple years when Ennis hangs it up. Also he can be groomed NOW for a bench spot and offer something to us Ennis doesn't!

Ideally this is what I meant.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
oh please would people get over the whole "Michael Lichaa" recruiting crap! the guy isn't proven, he was awful and mediocre at best in the 9's tournament and for people to be saying replace Ennis with lichaa is a slap in the face for all that Ennis has put in for not only the Bulldogs but the last 10 years of his first grade career. Micheal Lichaa is supposedly such a superstar yet not even rated in the top 2 number 9's at cronulla ... Ennis deserves a contract renewal, if he had a decent number 6 and 7 to help him no one would ever be criticizing him. hodkinson has done no one any favours since his time at the Bulldogs and that puts so much more pressure on Ennis
He's a massive talent, you obviously haven't seen much of him. Can you please tell me who is going to replace Ennis in a few years?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have gone to shit in just about every game when Ennis has gone off injured. He tackles his arse off and has a lot of passion. He does a lot of work that people don't notice. He is not a flashy attacking player and our problem is our halfback is not either and looks like we won't have an attacking fullback to start the year at least. If we had a creative halfback Ennis would be perfect for us. Once Mbye or Templeman comes in for Hodkinson the knives for Ennis will be put away.

I have no idea who Michael Lichaa is, but it seems there are a lot of stiffeys for him on here.

I will be stoked if James Graham is officially signed before the season starts. He is the one player we cannot let go.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never like these "set to re-sign" things. I remember that Morris was set to re-sign months ago. I've been st to marry Jennifer Hawkins for years now, but until she puts pen to paper I'm not going to celebrate.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His a massive talent? .. funny he hasn't been a massive enough talent to be able to crack the cronulla sharks mediocre first grade squad to date on a regular basis ... LOLLL

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
His a massive talent? .. funny he hasn't been a massive enough talent to be able to crack the cronulla sharks mediocre first grade squad to date on a regular basis ... LOLLL
Neither has Mbye, neither had Barba at one stage... Neither had JT at one stage. Come one mate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was set to make his debut last year but got injured. Many have said that there's a very good chance he will be in the team round 1, especially if the Sharks want to keep him.

He plays like Issac Luke. Very fast out of dummy half and finds gaps. That said, he has potential but until he plays first grade you can't say for sure.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Neither has Mbye, neither had Barba at one stage... Neither had JT at one stage. Come one mate.
are you seruious ? LOLLLL... Mbye, Barba and JT all tore up lower grades ... Lichaa hasn't even dominated in the juniors so please don't even compare Lichaa to the likes of Barba, JT and Mbye .. theres a reason why Lichaa is still the 3rd rank joker at the sharks

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
are you seruious ? LOLLLL... Mbye, Barba and JT all tore up lower grades ... Lichaa hasn't even dominated in the juniors so please don't even compare Lichaa to the likes of Barba, JT and Mbye .. theres a reason why Lichaa is still the 3rd rank joker at the sharks
Named at hooker in the NYC team of the year 2012 and 2013 which means both years he was rated as the best Number 9 in the comp.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
in this case for sure it does. depends on the situation i guess. look at 2008/09 where we re-cruited a whole lot of new players and it did us a world of good.

either way, exciting times ahead :D
Yes. You're right

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
There is soo much Ennis bashing, I just cant understand it, so fcuking what he talks to the refs too much, shit, im sure the boys would rather a captain who sticks up for them than someone who doesn't give a shit. I dont have an answer about whether its time for him to go or not but ffs, the guy is still our captain, I think I little bit of respect should be afforded to him at the very least.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is soo much Ennis bashing, I just cant understand it, so fcuking what he talks to the refs too much, shit, im sure the boys would rather a captain who sticks up for them than someone who doesn't give a shit.
Remember when Andrew Ryan was captain and heaps of people whinged he didn't dispute calls against us enough??

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your not really to clever are you.

He has played in all the Rep teams in his Under 20's, he has been the stand out hooker in the division.

Watch before you talk...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Named at hooker in the NYC team of the year 2012 and 2013 which means both years he was rated as the best Number 9 in the comp.
Exactly, bloke doesn't watch footy to much.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLL... watch before I talk ? when he's not the third choice hooker at the shitty sharks champ then come back and tell me how great Lichaa is ... until then lets treat him like the nobody he is. wow you play oztag with he guys dad and your a know it all suddenly

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
weve got spastics in here comparing lichaa to Barba and JT lol ...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
weve got spastics in here comparing lichaa to Barba and JT lol ...
I like Ennis too and hope we hold onto him but Lichaa has also shown a lot of talent and could very well be a superstar.

And please don't call people spastic and moron because they have a different opinion than you. If we all agreed on everything this wouldn't be a very interesting discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.