Ignoring users part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
mr invisible suggested a tactic that doesnt work and has never worked on the kennel, so instead you can follow these methods

1) scroll down and when you see a user that you dont want to read what they had to say, close your eyes then keep scrolling until you think that you have passed their message

2) read what they had to say and htfu by simply forgetting about it and move on (just act like it is a birthday invitation from a jerk that you dont like, read it but you can easily ignore it)

hth

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's straight forward isn't it,

I can honestly say, I can not think of a single person on here that I dislike and would want to ignore,
Not a single one,
I am struggling to see what all the fuss is about,

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd agree, but I'm ignoring you all and have no clue what this thread is about tbh...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
nobody wants to respond to this thread?

maybe everyone is ignoring me ffs

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone summarize what the OP said? I'm currently ignoring him. He smells funny.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is time for new Mods. I vote Rod for Super Mod.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
thanks but last time i was mod i had a mental breakdown tbh

btw regarding the octagonal penetration, it actually might be possible to quadruple penetrate some conjoined twins but i dont know if that counts, also the impossibility of convincing them both to do it (its hard enough to convince 1 to do it), then the situation returns to impossible

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks but last time i was mod i had a mental breakdown tbh

btw regarding the octagonal penetration, it actually might be possible to quadruple penetrate some conjoined twins but i dont know if that counts, also the impossibility of convincing them both to do it (its hard enough to convince 1 to do it), then the situation returns to impossible
It's not like they do anything Rod just Troll and bludge.

Status
Not open for further replies.