Bulldogs BACK TO BELMORE Game Day Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Has Kas trimmed down at all, or does he still look like he is carrying twins?
He has for sure, not as dramatic as some of the other guys though.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been told mbye will be in the top 17 come round 1. Will be able to provide cover for almost every position aswel as impact. Hope its true, he's a top bloke according to anyone thats ever met him.
Marley I can vouch for that, he is good mates with my brother in law and came around after the game. He is an absolute gentleman. By the way Des is naming the 9's side today and Moses is in that squad .. He thinks, des keeps the players on their toes too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good work Des, has showcased enough to know what were capable of without standing out as a threat.
That is all we need really, just small glimpses of what we can do without giving it all away.

Marley I can vouch for that, he is good mates with my brother in law and came around after the game. He is an absolute gentleman. By the way Des is naming the 9's side today and Moses is in that squad .. He thinks, des keeps the players on their toes too lol

Awesome to hear, when he gets older he should be a great role model/leader to younger blokes!

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watched a few highlights and saw mitch brown miss dylan walker cold twice and one which led directly to a souths try. A previous member who posted not to think drastic changes were on the cards is most probably right on the money.
I saw that as well Brown was grabbing nothing but air, I really hope he's not in our 17 ive never rated him.

All the other teams would be laughing at us yes" leave Brown there...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you don't I apologise.. but goddamn you do a bloody good impression of it!

We have our suspicions ... I reckon there are about 4 possible C&C accounts here. Just haven't been arsed to do full IP tracebacks on them to confirm (because it takes a bit of time and taxes the server a bit to do).

And I am going to permaban all of them before the season start just for the fun of it... C& C is not welcome here, you'd think he would've gotten the message by now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Sounds good! Yh couple of my mates have played under des and have said the same thing about keeping players on there toes. Even though he names the same squad every week, theres alot a competetion at training making them push each other. I just think last year was a off year for des. They also said they are shit scared of him when he goes off his nut, absolute physco aha.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good! Yh couple of my mates have played under des and have said the same thing about keeping players on there toes. Even though he names the same squad every week, theres alot a competetion at training making them push each other. I just think last year was a off year for des. They also said they are shit scared of him when he goes off his nut, absolute physco aha.
Actually it wasn't... With all the sh1t that was going on behind closed doors, he did a fantastic job by getting us in the top 8...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Actually it wasn't... With all the sh1t that was going on behind closed doors, he did a fantastic job by getting us in the top 8...
Yes he still did a good job. However im referring to the way he trained the players in the offseason, there body builds, the flat attack. This was his mistake, and he failed to rectify it during the season. Another was an error in judgement regarding squad chemistry. This is number one when it comes to building a successful squad. Any world class manager would have cut the cancers before they became major issues, Des failed to do this.

However from what i been told, des has learned from his mistakes and made the changes required during this pre season and told everyone where they stand and what he expects. I rate him as the best coach in the the nrl atm, and we are lucky to have lucky to have him.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And I am going to permaban all of them before the season start just for the fun of it... C& C is not welcome here, you'd think he would've gotten the message by now.
Give me free rein against the fukwit and he will never come back here...

Last time I was unleashed I cleaned house of all the cock supporters in 2004 lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey can anyone report on how Sione from NYC went .. the MASSIVE islander bloke who plays centre/wing..

You couldn't miss him.

Also how'd Sila go?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey can anyone report on how Sione from NYC went .. the MASSIVE islander bloke who plays centre/wing..

You couldn't miss him.

Also how'd Sila go?
I didn't really take much notice of Sila but he did spill the ball cold near the end of the game when he had some room on the outside.
BTW, my legs are still sore from being cramped up in the grandstand. There is seriously about 15cm gap between each row of seats.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

You couldn't miss him.

Also how'd Sila go?
Sione very big unit didn't get involved to much , but runs hard not that easy to stop could use a extra yard of pace and would be dynamic. took a good bomb but also dropped a fairly easy uncontested one which lead to a try.
The one to watch out of that game I believe is the fullback Levi Dodd good vision great pace and a great step, if you were out there what do others think

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't really take much notice of Sila but he did spill the ball cold near the end of the game when he had some room on the outside.
BTW, my legs are still sore from being cramped up in the grandstand. There is seriously about 15cm gap between each row of seats.
And for all this, and the "privilage" of watching what were glorified traing runs, the price per head was $40. Clearly a mistake by the club.

N

Natboy

It wasn't the best pass but if he wants to play first grade he'll need to take them

Yesterday was the only time I wished I was a short arse!
I took a jetstar flight today so I could stretch out haha

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I took a jetstar flight today so I could stretch out haha
haha. If I go to watch them train against the Bunnies in two years I will remember to sit on the hill. Actually I don't know what is worse, no leg room or the sun in your eyes? I'm a long legged 6'2 and my knees are still a bit achy from being so squashed. ANZ shits on Belmore in so many ways. There was zero atmosphere yesterday because the club priced so many people out of watching it.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And for all this, and the "privilage" of watching what were glorified traing runs, the price per head was $40. Clearly a mistake by the club.
IMO BIG mistake!!! trials should be set a $15 - $20 max with children under 16 free admission.

N

Natboy

haha. If I go to watch them train against the Bunnies in two years I will remember to sit on the hill. Actually I don't know what is worse, no leg room or the sun in your eyes? I'm a long legged 6'2 and my knees are still a bit achy from being so squashed. ANZ shits on Belmore in so many ways. There was zero atmosphere yesterday because the club priced so many people out of watching it.
Yeah same! The row behind the walkway in the stands would be good next time
I love the idea of playing at belmore but it needs A LOT of work

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Where was Chase Stanley on the weekend? Was he a late withdrawal? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.