MVPs of 2014: Tony Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you don't seem to understand the negative impact trex had on our team last season along with his 'couldn't be stuffed attitude' he indirectly caused our dally m player of the year to p off due to his over the top salary and his can't be stuffed attitude. He has eaten up more than a tenth of the salary cap for his shithouse performance therefore denying a more worthy player from benefitting or gaining a better player. Im sure DES did not offer him the biggest salary ever to do nothing . He deserves all the criticism he got if not more . This is not a development squad where we need to encourage players to find their confidence and say it's ok hard luck.
Get ****ed that's club footy not NRL. I realize you have a soft spot for Manly but I like to call a spade a spade.
Trex needs to find his conscience because he does have the goods.
Starting drinking early today. Like really Tony Williams caused all the problems for Ben Barba.

Him cheating on his miss the year before no problem him bashing his mother of his children no problem. Being under the influence of alcohol and drugs no problem. Gambling all his money away no problem.

Canterbury signing Tony Williams Ben Barbra has a problem.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Starting drinking early today. Like really Tony Williams caused all the problems for Ben Barba.

Him cheating on his miss the year before no problem him bashing his mother of his children no problem. Being under the influence of alcohol and drugs no problem. Gambling all his money away no problem.

Canterbury signing Tony Williams Ben Barbra has a problem.
thanks for letting me know you started drinking early today..
Now I get why your argument is crap... How the hec is Barba bashing his wife got any relevance to football?
But being part of a team where you are recognized by the NRL as the best player but being paid peanuts to play alongside someone who is considered way more important than you and slackens off would get me to p off too.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
T rex played well in his short stint yesterday. He ran much harder than last year and bowled over defenders on a few different runs. He looks like he has shed about 10 kilos of fat, so hopefully that will stop the lethargic rubbish he dished up last year and he will fire up.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
thanks for letting me know you started drinking early today..
Now I get why your argument is crap... How the hec is Barba bashing his wife got any relevance to football?
But being part of a team where you are recognized by the NRL as the best player but being paid peanuts to play alongside someone who is considered way more important than you and slackens off would get me to p off too.
If that's the case Bro ..I think people like Barba forget why they started to play the game in the first place..for the sheer love of it! Mate there are plenty of excellent Park footy players who never got graded because..I don't know..they played one crap trial out of three or they didn't know the right people..who would give their left nut to play in the NRL..just for the thrill of it!
Reynolds, Ennis, Graham, these are players you want in your team..guys who play for the contest not the cash..or what the other guys got and they haven't! Sure get as big contract as you can but sheesh if you are gunna be a pussy and sook about someone getting more then you are don't play a team sport play an individual one..or best still play with yourself!

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Channel 9 news at 6pm today ... Tony Williams wants to prove he's not a flop. Thats what actually came out of the journos mouth ... Going to watch this

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you don't seem to understand the negative impact trex had on our team last season along with his 'couldn't be stuffed attitude' he indirectly caused our dally m player of the year to p off due to his over the top salary and his can't be stuffed attitude. He has eaten up more than a tenth of the salary cap for his shithouse performance therefore denying a more worthy player from benefitting or gaining a better player. Im sure DES did not offer him the biggest salary ever to do nothing . He deserves all the criticism he got if not more . This is not a development squad where we need to encourage players to find their confidence and say it's ok hard luck.
Get ****ed that's club footy not NRL. I realize you have a soft spot for Manly but I like to call a spade a spade.
Trex needs to find his conscience because he does have the goods.
#1. No soft spot here mate!!! Just to clear the air I've been a hardened Bulldog supporter since 1977, my avatar is a slice in time portraying Desmond's defection from Brookvale to Belmore.
#2. You say "you don't seem to understand the negative impact trex had on our team last season" Well to that I say bollocks my friend. Barba was the main distraction not T Rex and if you believe other wise then your kidding yourself. With all the 6th grade name calling and finger pointing that took place on the kennel last year the kennel resembled more a rompa room than a footy forum.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony's head clearly wasn't in the game last year and if he indeed was suffering depression, it would look like that. Not having the enthusiasm that were used to seeing him play with.

it would be hard enough doing the training and playing, let alone performing at your best when you're troubled by family worries.

I'm probably being optimistic but the fact he looks in better shape than ever and the way he spoke on the news tonight, I reckon he'll have a big year. He seems to have the right mindset this season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A proper, fit, and in form TRex is probably one of few unstoppable players in the NRL. Easy to see why up close too.... he is one massive bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.