Bankstown Sports Junior Rugby League Rego Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all

Sorry the dates below have been amended due to trial games to take place in the month of March.

Just like to inform people on this forum that Bankstown Sports Junior Rugby League is taking registrations for children from the ages of 4 to 19s. All receive socks, shorts and Nrl passes when they pay their Rego, and all children playing in the under 6's get FREE Rego.

Registration for new players or players coming from another club will need to attend our clubhouse at

New dates
Venue:Steve Folkes Res (Mclean st Bass Hill) The Crest.
Time: 11am till 1pm
Dates 15th Feb and 16th Feb, 22nd of Feb and 23rd Feb.

Please spread the word. We had a very successful 2013 season winning the GF's in the
10s Div 1, 11s Div 1, 12 Div 1, 13 Div 1 and 15s Div 3.

We are looking for players of all ages, coaches, managers and trainers. We also have Sponsorship deals available if you would like to promote your business.

A great club with great people. hope to see you guys there.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all

Just a reminder regarding our first meeting for the 2014 season. So if your considering of being part our successful club, tonight would be a good opportunity for you to put your hand up for a position of Coach, Manager or Trainer.

Information will be given to all that attend.

Venue: Club house (Steve Folkes Res The Crest)
Date: Wednesday 05/02/2014
Time: 7.30pm

All current and new club officials are required to attend in order to kick off a successful 2014 season.

Thank You

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you still looking for a coach for your under 10's?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you need the coaching cert to do under 10's?
It's an NRL requirement that all coaches have to be accredited, whether they are coaches in training or fully accredited.

Any other junior coaches in here? Might be a good idea to start a thread to chat about it. Tips, drills, etc and just follow how our teams go.
I coached my sons under 7's team last year at the Hills Bulls in the Parra district and loved it. Struggled a bit at first not really knowing what to do but once we got going I got a big kick out of watching the boys progress.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's an NRL requirement that all coaches have to be accredited, whether they are coaches in training or fully accredited.

Any other junior coaches in here? Might be a good idea to start a thread to chat about it. Tips, drills, etc and just follow how our teams go.
I coached my sons under 7's team last year at the Hills Bulls in the Parra district and loved it. Struggled a bit at first not really knowing what to do but once we got going I got a big kick out of watching the boys progress.
The club you are a coach of can sort the accreditation cert for you, from memory its a 2 day course on weekends. it may have change though but your local junior rugby league club will inform all coaches and trainers of the necessary courses to attend. Come to Sporties all are welcome.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club you are a coach of can sort the accreditation cert for you, from memory its a 2 day course on weekends. it may have change though
Under Parra district it was an online section where there were videos and a test, and also a one day course where they go through drills and talk about coaching methods etc. It was actually pretty good.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all

Just a reminder for our SIGN ON DAYS AND TIMES.

Just like to inform people on this forum that Bankstown Sports Junior Rugby League is taking registrations for children from the ages of 4 to 19s. All receive socks, shorts and Nrl passes when they pay their Rego, and all children playing in the under 6's get FREE Rego.

Registration for new players or players coming from another club will need to attend our clubhouse at

Dates 15th Feb and 16th Feb, 22nd of Feb and 23rd Feb.

Please spread the word. We had a very successful 2013 season winning the GF's in the
10s Div 1, 11s Div 1, 12 Div 1, 13 Div 1 and 15s Div 3.

We are looking for players of all ages, coaches, managers and trainers.

Thank You.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all

Great turn out at the Sign On day today

Due to its success we are now in need of a few more coaches, managers and trainers if you are interested.

We need coaching staff for 2x 6s teams , 10s team and an 11s team.
Please PM me if you have any question or just pop around to our home ground tomorrow
at

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all

ALL ARE WELCOME

We are still looking for coaching staff in the 6s and 10s age group. Please PM me if you are interested.
We are also looking for kids in the 9s and 16s age group.

Our Sign on days are

Dates: Thursday 27 of Feb
Time: 5.30pm till 7.00pm
Venue: Steve Folkes Res (Mclean St Bass Hill) The Crest.

We also have a facebook page Please LIKE and Share " Bankstown Sports Junior Rugby League " for further updates

Thank You

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JOIN US

Our Monthly meeting will be held today at 730pm at our clubhouse.
Venue: Steve Folkes Reserve. Mclean St Bass Hill.

All are welcome.
We are still taking new Registration and are still looking for Coaches,Mangers trainers and VOLUNTEES.

Status
Not open for further replies.