Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Reynolds, Morris and Graham played the results would of been reversed.

But who cares, just a bullshit exhibition weekend that means fuk all.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If Reynolds, Morris and Graham played the results would of been reversed.

But who cares, just a bullshit exhibition weekend that means fuk all.
Agreed.

I am glad we haven't risked our guns. We will be in a better position in round 1 because of it and no one will remember the nines then.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People never learn.

Whoever treats these results as our future for season 2014 has rocks in their head..
Ennis, Brown, Jackson, Finucane, Williams, Perrett are all regular NRL first graders.

Are you trying to say their display on field today will be not be a reflection of them playing a normal NRL season?

It takes NOTHING to put in a bit of effort, but it seemed today nobody even wanted to put in any effort at all.

This all said, this game would have suited Franky P, Reynolds, Morris, and Inu rather well I reckon.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only FG players we had was Ennis and Perrett (Unfortunately perrett was in the wrong position) The rest need To drink more cement milkshakes before they can get up to standard.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only FG players we had was Ennis and Perrett (Unfortunately perrett was in the wrong position) The rest need To drink more cement milkshakes before they can get up to standard.
What about the other sides? Are they playing their first graders?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just realised we have another game tomorrow... shit moitee

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah we play the Roosters tomorrow .. THAT'LL BE FUN!!!

Most sides have about the same number or more first graders than we have, but all of them care about the jersey they are playing in, and actually want to perform for their teammates.

Not treat the whole thing like a holiday.

N

Natboy

We are playing regular first graders that would be lucky to get a start at other clubs like Perrett, brown, Jackson & Finucane so you can't compare it!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'm guessing the win as in money from sponsors and whatever else. Its not like they are given money like the MP
Yeah I understand that but regardless of how the money makes its way to the club 200k a game is a nonsense figure. 15/16 of the football clubs in the NRL only break even or lose money. They are supported by NRL grants and the leagues clubs.

Last year alone we would have made 2.6mil. Doesn't sound right

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Yeah we play the Roosters tomorrow .. THAT'LL BE FUN!!!

Most sides have about the same number or more first graders than we have, but all of them care about the jersey they are playing in, and actually want to perform for their teammates.

Not treat the whole thing like a holiday.
This is a tournament all about money. Broadcaster money, sponsorship money and prize money. Coote from NQLD is already out for the season so some broadcasters and sponsors can cash in on this meaningless comp. I think the players would have been told to have a bit of self preservation. So it's a bit harsh to say they don't care about their jersey.

At the end of the day these games are meaningless.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather go through the 9's with no wins and no injuries, than by winning it and losing one star prior to the season. We saw how much the team struggled to gather momentum last year with injuries and distractions. I'd prefer we have every player available in round 1 for games that don't have the feel of a gimmick.

N

Natboy

Poor bloke hasn't had much luck.
He would've been a good replacement for fatty bowen

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's like our team turned up to a party in fancy dress, and everyone else is in normal clothes. We just look ridiculous.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching the Titans Sharkies class, real high level of football. Crisp passes, ball kept of the ground, off loads. Most frustrating thing about the dogs is the drop balls, balls going out from kick offs, I think we even had a 40/20... Just the turn overs is horrible to watch. I know we never had a chance. But how professional athletes drop that much ball is beyond me. I see better hands at oz tag every Monday.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers held scoreless, I don't get how the Knights are even competitive in any comp now lol

Dogs vs Roosters up next, hopefully we can atleast beat them!

N

Natboy

What a try after going though 98 sets of hands hahaha. Thank god for mbye

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I'm correct no ennis on the field and we score

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow lol that was good to watch! Pat O'Hanlon is actually doing well he is strong and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.