• My call to make entirely

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Exactly. HR departments tend to be the biggest backstabbers around who don't care about you. Just what the boss wants & what things will cost the company. Don't get me started if you get injured at work!

Alan he may have the gift of the gab but there is obviously reasons a bloke in his 40's is starting new jobs. Not saying there is something wrong with starting a new job at any age, just saying this bloke probably moves around a bit and not from
his choice

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct Natboy.

Alan, you also said how you saw him with his son and didnt want to make him lose a salary etc.

Think about you and your family (assuming you have kids). Being bullied etc at work has a big effect on your family as well. Coming home angry and and upset is something the family picks up on as well.

You need to look after yourself and your family first..Not someone else's.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
pretty simple either report him or **** him over

start a campaign against him

send picks of dicks to his home address - post his number on gay forums ( i have nothing against gays but he seems to be homophobic )

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alan you've been given some good Kennel advice here and I am glad you came here first to discuss and seek advice.

This is my opinion on the situation, and I will give you both sides of me, I to work in a corporate environment as well. I almost live a double life as the way I carry at work is not how I am after hours. You have to play their game.

In working hours

(a) You either reach out to your HR department and report if officially so they have something on record, or at least to a manager that you can completely trust and tell them the situation in strict confidence. No point telling a colleague or friend because I'm sure they will tell you what you've already been told here on the Kennel.

(b) Have a word with him in a political manner (remember you're in a corporate environment things work differently in a office than on the streets) so you have to be smart about it and play the game.

Stand up to him, approach him and ask him "Mate, I want ask you something about something that I have heard blah blah blah" but say it in a way, where you're standing your ground, strong but not to the point where you're threating him if you know what I mean. That way he knows that you don't take shit and if it was on the streets you'd break his face.

Other side of me

(a) Investigate/Recon - Find out if he is on facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google (social media) find out anything you can about him, what car he drives, find out if he has mutual friends, find out where he lives, places he has checked in, places/areas he has tagged his pictures in, from that you can almost tell what area he is from or where he likes to go maybe clubs, bars etc... You might see him a regular at a particular bar or club on Friday or Saturday nights, based on the tagged pictures.

(b) Once you find all that info, either go with your mates to those areas and do what ASSASSIN suggested. If it was me and IF I was to choose this path I'd make sure he will never say the word that has any association with Homosexuals again!

There are so many things you can do.

But if you're a smart man and I'm guessing you're born in 79 do what you think is right without getting into trouble with the law honestly going to jail, court, a conviction towards your name isn't worth your money and time for a piece of shit like him, trust me on that.

Fagget ****!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
this reminds me of the situation at my old work where someone spread rumours about me being gay

it was a misunderstanding, i slipped in the bathroom and i threw my arms out to grab anything to break my fall or to keep me upright and unfortunately i grabbed someones penis
just when I needed a laugh this.thanks rod.

As for OP, work it out - you're a big boy

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter what you decide, I still think you should scratch your butthole a bit, and then smear it around the rim of his coffee mug. Sit back and enjoy the private show as he becomes the sh*t licker.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If it hasn't been reported yet, perhaps go the direct route. Next time he says your gay and has a laugh, tell him right to his face you are reporting him to HR because your sick of him running his mouth, and its time for him to be responsible for his comments towards you.

Then sit back andd watch the bloke show you how much he really wants his job. If he really tries to dissuade you from making a report, shows he has literally just shit himself.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is all proceeding now. Had another incident Tuesday where i finally snapped. I punched a bubbler and left a huge satisfying dent in the stainless steel exoskeleton. No bruised knuckles or anything, good random selection of punching bag. I actually thought that punching the bubbler would have gotten me sacked but i made the report an hour later when i had calmed somewhat and no mention was made of the bubbler. I actually borrowed tools from maintenance and did some panel beating at lunch today. I grew up with the you feck it you fix it so i fixed because i see it as the right thing to do.

I am under orders to keep anything involving this process confidential until it is resolved so i will. I will let you all know how this pans out. Hopefully a couple of the witnesses will verify a few of the events i outlined to HR and justice will follow. I think that at least one of the witnesses i mentioned will have felt some bullying at school and a second is a girl i used to know quite well so hopefully things fall in my favor here. I'm not chasing monetary compensation, just trying to get rid of morons from the workplace. This did get kind of spiced up with an added participant to the bullying ring on Tuesday which made me think it was act in the smart manner or resign myself to being a victim forever. I wish i could tell the story.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stay strong mate and good to hear things are progressing.

HR departments normally take this sort of thing very serious. Last thing they need is someone off on stress leave or reporting them for workplace bullying.

Hope the skidmark on the underpants of your office is soon cleaned up with dunny paper and flushed from the workplace.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If its still going on, take the bloke out back if you can take him on or get some of the boys and deal with him haha (this is an extreme measure). Is he continuing with the same antics as you stated in your first post, maybe it is time to assert your dominance/manliness to this prick?

It might not be the most ethical/legal way to get around to a solution but it might feel sweet doing it especially if your workplace does nothing to help stop it or people don't back you up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is all proceeding now. Had another incident Tuesday where i finally snapped. I punched a bubbler and left a huge satisfying dent in the stainless steel exoskeleton. No bruised knuckles or anything, good random selection of punching bag. I actually thought that punching the bubbler would have gotten me sacked but i made the report an hour later when i had calmed somewhat and no mention was made of the bubbler. I actually borrowed tools from maintenance and did some panel beating at lunch today. I grew up with the you feck it you fix it so i fixed because i see it as the right thing to do.

I am under orders to keep anything involving this process confidential until it is resolved so i will. I will let you all know how this pans out. Hopefully a couple of the witnesses will verify a few of the events i outlined to HR and justice will follow. I think that at least one of the witnesses i mentioned will have felt some bullying at school and a second is a girl i used to know quite well so hopefully things fall in my favor here. I'm not chasing monetary compensation, just trying to get rid of morons from the workplace. This did get kind of spiced up with an added participant to the bullying ring on Tuesday which made me think it was act in the smart manner or resign myself to being a victim forever. I wish i could tell the story.
Stay strong brother. Remember, every dog has his day.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let the air out of his tyres. That'll learn him.

But on a serious note. You should have no sympathy for ****heads like that.
A 40yo acting like a teen - He deserves to have his nuts deep-fried while still in his sack then eaten by a horse.

N

Natboy

I hope it all goes smoothly and they punt him mate
Resist retaliating at least until he is gone and don't get yourself in more trouble than him and getting charged with assault or malicious damage (for letting his tyres down moe haha)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i havnt read all the posts but, you should check what policies and codes of conduct are in place, if you work for a small co, they may not have such things in place
a place like mine they would be skinned alive, the place is run by Gay females and only a very brave or stupid git would entertain talking shit like that
if you have proof he said that and have someone to back it up then pursue with HR
it would most likley end in mediation
probably not termination, but remember it will be remembered by everyone at work.
if you arnt married just take a hot chick to the next work do, even if it means paying for one
hope that helps

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
or just pay to have some big black bloke slot him one from behind !

Status
Not open for further replies.