Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And here is the beauty of it, you can have a different opinion to me and not worry that ill burn your effigy or threaten to hurt you or your family.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would I defend Abbott let alone any politician? Who cares if they spied on his wife? Does that give those uneducated ***** the right to burn our flag and make threats? Fuk them and their scummy country.

And how is asking how would they react childish? What looks childish is you accusing me of being childish tbh

Wait a sec, are you saying you're not defending Abbott? Really?

and you misunderstood the childish line

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait a sec, are you saying you're not defending Abbott? Really?

and you misunderstood the childish line
Brother if you knew me you wouldn't ask that question lol politicians are the scum of the earth pretending to care about us. Im not defending Abbott, Liberals or any faction of government, government is just code for mafia.

Im just defending our country.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brother if you knew me you wouldn't ask that question lol politicians are the scum of the earth pretending to care about us. Im not defending Abbott, Liberals or any faction of government, government is just code for mafia.

Call it what you like, you're still defending Abbotts position.

I say if you want to defend our country, then you should defend our interests and protect the friendly relations we have with our nearest neighbour

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We dont know if its friendly relations, hence thw spying.

One again, fuk abbott, fuk rudd and fuk the whole government, just a bunch of corrupt lying mothfukers.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And to be brutally honest, Indonesia is nothing but just a chip of shit in the big picture.

Now in saying that if you replace indonesia with China, that's when the PM should kiss China's feet and beg for forgiveness.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I wish I was on last night. These are my sentiments exactly. Sby is loving all this. The other code for politics would be media! Grubby phuckers the lot of them. Sby will be re-elected thanks to abbot.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We dont know if its friendly relations, hence thw spying.

One again, fuk abbott, fuk rudd and fuk the whole government, just a bunch of corrupt lying mothfukers.

Of course they're friendly relations, the spying doesn't change that.

You said that everyone spies, so by your logic no friendly relations exist because the spying negates that. You're not making sense

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish I was on last night. These are my sentiments exactly. Sby is loving all this. The other code for politics would be media! Grubby phuckers the lot of them. Sby will be re-elected thanks to abbot.
SBY isn't running for re-election

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course they're friendly relations, the spying doesn't change that.

You said that everyone spies, so by your logic no friendly relations exist because the spying negates that. You're not making sense
Do you really think that countries fully trust other countries? Even if they have freindly relations?

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
SBY isn't running for re-election
There goes my theory. Smashed.

Sby now wants to know how singapore and north korea where involved. I give up. I hate politics, but I'm proudly australian and this grubby stuff shits me.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you really think that countries fully trust other countries? Even if they have freindly relations?

Nobody fully trusts each other, that's why everyone spies. But just because they spy doesn't mean they don't have friendly relations as you suggested.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only friendly when there is money to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.