Comedians

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

JEFF ROSS

Worst comedian = Dane Cook. Cant stand this guy....I dont know why people pay to go see him.
I love Jeff ross in those comedy roasts & his show was pretty funny. He doesn't care who he offends hey

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Awesome set, this one. Recommend watching all of it. Fast forward to 1 minute.

[video=youtube;c2IqI7gOE54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2IqI7gOE54[/video]

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Female comedians? Australia have a few
I love Shazza from Houso's.
She is a natural in that role & apart from my grandfather the best swearer I've heard
She is a good sort in real life too
The other one, that's married to kev, with the chunky ass is hot in real life too. I met her in port Stephens a couple of years ago. I was at dinner with my missus and she was sitting near us. I knew, I knew her from somewhere but couldn't place her. She caught me staring and figured what I was thinking and introduced herself. Lucky her boyfriend didn't catch me looking, he was a BIG unit.

N

Natboy

The other one, that's married to kev, with the chunky ass is hot in real life too. I met her in port Stephens a couple of years ago. I was at dinner with my missus and she was sitting near us. I knew, I knew her from somewhere but couldn't place her. She caught me staring and figured what I was thinking and introduced herself. Lucky her boyfriend didn't catch me looking, he was a BIG unit.
Dat ass :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And tahir (habib from pizza) was my English teacher in high school.

N

Natboy

Oh really? I didn't realise he was a teacher. That's so cool

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
And tahir (habib from pizza) was my English teacher in high school.
hahaha i can see it now.."like, listen here yulehs. open up to page 37 in pride & prejudice. and if you dont then ill get rocky to smash yous."

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hahaha i can see it now.."like, listen here yulehs. open up to page 37 in pride & prejudice. and if you dont then ill get rocky to smash yous."
Lol ! He's actually quite eloquent, when he's not in character.
I bumped into him on GF week 2004, he was in Bankstown doing street talk for the footy show and he broke character to talk to me, you should've seen the camera crews faces ! I think they thought "Habib" was just how he normally talked, he must've been putting it on all day ! Funny cnt !

N

Natboy

He's hilarious. I've seen a couple of his live shows & standup. Recommended

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vanessa. I love her too she screams instead of talks ,reminds me of someone I know..

I am a big Jim Carey fan. Ive watched Ace Ventura (pet detective) about 20 times and still laugh likes its the first time Ive seen it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea, an English teacher at a selective school !! Although, I don't think he teaches anymore.
Habib would've been fully sick to have as your teacher.

A selective school too ? that's impressive.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched Carl Barrons new DVD One Ended Stick. Pretty funny shit.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;Co61xOPLNaw]http://youtu.be/Co61xOPLNaw[/video]

This still makes me laugh

N

Natboy

Why didn't any of you ****s tell me Dave Chappelle was doing a live show here?! haha.
It's all sold out now :( BUT I just booked tickets for Eddie Griffin in Vegas! Woo hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.