Blake Ferguson to make professional boxing debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mundine is one of the best boxers around. He has accomplished great things. He has defeated top fighters and will defeat mayweather once he gets the opportunity.
Come on bro, I agree Mundine is a good fighter. But Mayweather is in a completely different league.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mundine is one of the best boxers around. He has accomplished great things. He has defeated top fighters and will defeat mayweather once he gets the opportunity.
Lol now I know you're a troll, nobody is this stupid...

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Come on bro, Mundine is a good fighter. However Mayweather is in a completely different league !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would agree with you, SBW will most likely never ever be on the same level as the real boxers. However there are some factors you have to consider bro - Mundine has made millions upon millions from boxing. And his loud mouth has contributed to those millions he has made. You cant deny his dominance in the Australian sport. Come on bro, are you telling me if you could make all that money (reports say Mundine is worth around 50 million) you wouldn't do the same ?!?!?!?
Good luck to him with the money bro, you are 100% on that but it doesn't take much to dominate Australian boxing.

Mundine wouldn't even make it on an undercard of a real boxer in the US.

ssteacup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol mundine got knocked out from garth wood who at the time had around six fights lmao he is useless.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Right, that's it. All in brawl, let's go!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The marketing mouthpiece when he takes on anything but easybeat opposition.

[video=youtube;r97Qq8s119s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r97Qq8s119s[/video]

He's made money, good on him. That's not the point. He even got knocked out by Garth Wood and can't compete against Beale. Beale is doing what Mundine should have done, but he failed. Didn't have the calibre, hence the need to be an insulting mouthpiece to get people wanting him to get his ass whooped. Bit hard when he fought Joe the bum from down the street so often. This is obvious to anyone who is talking boxing capability on the world stage.....why am I bothering lol. Trolls gonna troll

ssteacup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mudane started his career in boxing at 168 he couldnt handle so now fights at 154. He got k ocked out by sven otke lol. Otke has only knocked out 6 people in his whole career. Mudine blows.

That said he may beat old man mosley and then claim to be the greatest fighter on the planet ala green roy jones anyone who knows boxing will no the truth. He sux

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
why do we even talk about this dipshit he is a moron and not worth anyones time.

nuff said
close thread.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't give two fu*k's if Blake can box or not, I'll tell ya what he can do & that's play footy and he's exceptionally good.

So good that he's better than any other player in our current back line and that includes JMOZ.

Yes there remains question marks over his off-field behaviour but no one can doubt his ability on the field.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't give two fu*k's if Blake can box or not, I'll tell ya what he can do & that's play footy and he's exceptionally good.

So good that he's better than any other player in our current back line and that includes JMOZ.

Yes there remains question marks over his off-field behaviour but no one can doubt his ability on the field.
I don't rate him over Josh Morris. Morris has been great for the dogs, nsw, all stars and australia. JMOZ has heaps of experience and is in great form. Ferguson is good but not in the same league as Josh Morris.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't rate him over Josh Morris. Morris has been great for the dogs, nsw, all stars and australia. JMOZ has heaps of experience and is in great form. Ferguson is good but not in the same league as Josh Morris.
Fergy is 23 JMOZ is 27 & 4 years is a long time footy.

Josh Morris Player Stats P T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL Tk MT E
Average (Current Season) 22 5 0 0 238 2381 10 238 14 200 19 20

Blake Ferguson Player Stats P T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL Tk MT E
Average (Current Season) 11 10 10 0 109 1129 10 109 10 126 26 15

Legend
AR All Runs HU Hit-ups OL Off-Loads AMR All Run Metres LB Line Breaks P Played D Draws L Losses T Tries E Errors MIN Minutes Played Tk Tackles FG Field Goals MT Missed Tackles W Wins G Goals

So Fergy played 11 games to JMOZ's 22, He scored double the amount of tries & broke the line as many times as him.

I know who I'd rather have in my side

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Charged with very serious criminal offence jmoz 0 fergo 1. Sacked from former club jmoz 0 Fergo 1.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fergy is 23 JMOZ is 27 & 4 years is a long time footy.

Josh Morris Player Stats P T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL Tk MT E
Average (Current Season) 22 5 0 0 238 2381 10 238 14 200 19 20

Blake Ferguson Player Stats P T G FG AR ARM LB HU OL Tk MT E
Average (Current Season) 11 10 10 0 109 1129 10 109 10 126 26 15

Legend
AR All Runs HU Hit-ups OL Off-Loads AMR All Run Metres LB Line Breaks P Played D Draws L Losses T Tries E Errors MIN Minutes Played Tk Tackles FG Field Goals MT Missed Tackles W Wins G Goals

So Fergy played 11 games to JMOZ's 22, He scored double the amount of tries & broke the line as many times as him.

I know who I'd rather have in my side
Ferguson is a top player but there is a huge risk with him. I would personally play him on the wing if we signed him with Inu on the other wing and morris and Lafai in the centres. Tbh JMoz is the next doggies captain once ennis retires as he has become a true leader on and off the field for our team. I would never replace morris, he is too reliable. When you want to bag out morris for his stats just look at how many times our halves spread the ball to him and gave him good opportunities to make meters and score. Considering that he still played rep footy this year.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If we did sign him it wouldn't be to play on the wing. He would be payed way more than you pay wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.