My life is ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
tbh over the last 6 weeks or so i have developed maybe 4 or 5 instances of nausea, constipation and eventually yellow stool (today it has happened again), so ive decided this is not a random situation and looked up some medical advice, this advice informed me that my life is ruined one way or another, it just depends on how much, 1 to 3 best case situation to worst

1. if its a worsening of my egg intolerance and i now cant eat mayonnaise (my best guess as to a specific food thats making me sick) then i cant ever again enjoy a proper oportos or kfc burger

2. if its celiac disease then i have to turn into a gluten free freak ffs

3. and worst of all if i go gluten free and it still persists then i might have to go through a colonoscopy, and tbh the only way that would happen is over my dead body (quite literally, i have no problem with them doing it after im dead to see what killed me)

i think ill start by resuming a normal non egg diet before moving on to gluten free

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My life gets ruined every week but I still get out of bed and fight it, its how you approach life.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those symptoms can link to quite a few conditions, Rodz.

The yellow stool is normally a bile issue, and generally it moves through the bowel too fast.
Ulcers
Could be Crohn's, normally runs in the family.
A bacterial infection
Viral
Gall bladder, liver, food intolerances.

Keep a record of the foods you eat prior to the symptoms and take it to a doctor. They will likely do a blood test first at to look at liver function and cell counts. Colonoscopy is the next step if initial treatment fails: man up and get your anus probed. Live a little.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You never know Rod you might enjoy it hahaha... But serious if it is bothering you go get it check out at the doctor.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The yellow stool is normally a bile issue, and generally it moves through the bowel too fast.
Ulcers
A bacterial infection
Viral

Keep a record of the foods you eat prior to the symptoms and take it to a doctor. They will likely do a blood test first at to look at liver function and cell counts. Colonoscopy is the next step if initial treatment fails: man up and get your anus probed. Live a little.
On the upside Crohn's disease makes you magic like dynamo ! F*ck me, rod with magical powers ???

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
tbh over the last 6 weeks or so i have developed maybe 4 or 5 instances of nausea, constipation and eventually yellow stool (today it has happened again), so ive decided this is not a random situation and looked up some medical advice, this advice informed me that my life is ruined one way or another, it just depends on how much, 1 to 3 best case situation to worst

1. if its a worsening of my egg intolerance and i now cant eat mayonnaise (my best guess as to a specific food thats making me sick) then i cant ever again enjoy a proper oportos or kfc burger

2. if its celiac disease then i have to turn into a gluten free freak ffs

3. and worst of all if i go gluten free and it still persists then i might have to go through a colonoscopy, and tbh the only way that would happen is over my dead body (quite literally, i have no problem with them doing it after im dead to see what killed me)

i think ill start by resuming a normal non egg diet before moving on to gluten free
I thought you'd be quite partial to a colonoscopy rod.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rod, it's not all bad - at least u don't support the Eels

N

Natboy

Hope it is all ok for you mate
One positive is that gluten free bread is delicious!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Ulcers
A bacterial infection
Viral

actually ill avoid docter because im convinced now that it is the chicken or mayo in 3 different outlet chicken burgers that i remember clearly sparked the last 3 bad things, including 2 this week, and since i absolutely hate any vomit or the threat of vomit i will eliminate both things from the stomach access

also pasta and cereal these last weeks have gone down well unless its a delayed gluten reaction, so i doubt its gluten

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod, it's not all bad - at least u don't support the Eels
lol yeah, actually if i supported the eels i would get the colonoscopy to find out what was wrong with me

theres got to be something going on in there that would make me support a bunch of idiots

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It could be intolerance but it actually sounds more like an ulcer, bacteria or other stomach/bowl issue. With intolerance development it tends to develop gradually and during which you notice issues slowly developing. The symptoms you are describing sound more like a stomach issue but I'm not a doctor. Best bet is to go to a GP (costs you nothing) and at least give them the symptoms and see what they think. Best case scenario you have a bacterial infection of the bowls. Nothing a little anti-biotics can't help. Worse case you have a really bad issue which is better getting fixed early.

Colonoscopy isn't the only way of hunting for more information. The doctor can narrow it down by taking more information (blood tests, etc)

With all that said, with the nausia... I'm betting you're pregnant.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If this is all true go see your GP/local doctor asap, they can do stool tests, blood tests and other types of tests to try and determine what's happening. It might be embarrassing but it should be the first thing you do when you know you are out of it.

Go asap before it might get worse buddy.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it's funny how, if you injure your knee and your doctor says "we'll need to do an arthroscopy" which mean poking holes in your knee inflating it with nitrogen and sticking a camera in there we're all like "yeah do it" and we wear it like a badge of honour. But if you're bleeding from your ass and you doctor says "we need to do a colonoscopy" which entails putting a camera somewhere there's already a hole, we're all like "f*ck off you are ! You're not putting anything up my ass !!"

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Rodster ... your Uncle CK was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease back when he was 19, and along with it developed a secondary illness (Google "Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis") that's given him hell ever since. Along the way, there's been several colonoscopy's. A necessary evil to prevent cancer of the @ss, and the folks DO knock you out beforehand, so you wake up largely unaware you've been invaded by up to 3m of telescopic camera !!!

Kurry is on the moniez ... you need an array of blood tests. Stat !

Get your liver-functions and your lipase/amylase counts (primary source of diagnosis), your white cells counted (shows if infections are active or not), your C-reactive proteins (indicator of inflammatory process occurring), and while you're at it, get a spread of vitamins/minerals checked (you might be deficient in something).

Long story short ... my Crohns is in remission, but the PSC gives me ongoing problems. I've had 11 day surgeries in 17 years.

Keep us posted please mate ... I'm genuinely interested in your progress.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Could be worse Roddy...

Chin up champ.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh yeah ck im definitely someone who would have a deficiency because my diet is almost the worst possible diet

but like i said first thing first i will attempt to exclude foods that could be the problem before i go to the doctor

on a side note im suspicious of doctor's who would knock me out to do the colon work, that would give them an opportunity to rape me because the pain in the ass when i wake up would be attributed to his colonoscopy and i wont suspect a thing

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh yeah ck im definitely someone who would have a deficiency because my diet is almost the worst possible diet

but like i said first thing first i will attempt to exclude foods that could be the problem before i go to the doctor

on a side note im suspicious of doctor's who would knock me out to do the colon work, that would give them an opportunity to rape me because the pain in the ass when i wake up would be attributed to his colonoscopy and i wont suspect a thing
You could alleviate your fears by having a friend or family member come in to watch and keep him honest. Got a lady friend you want to show your ass to? Invite her along if a smelly freckleoscopy eventuates. It'll show her you have a vulnerable side as well as your ass.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You could alleviate your fears by having a friend or family member come in to watch and keep him honest. Got a lady friend you want to show your ass to? Invite her along if a smelly freckleoscopy eventuates. It'll show her you have a vulnerable side as well as your ass.
Not sure too many women will get turned on by your colonoscopy ?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

I agree it ain't much of a choice ... but the facts are "Unconscious anal-r@pe with medical instruments at the hands of a room full of strangers" >>> "@ss cancer" !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.