I had to look myself in the mirror: SBW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im going to print this, next time I see sonny in the cross im going to ask if he can sign it for me
Hey pissst,
What is your mail on fergo coming to the dogs now. You were sure it was going to happen a few weeks back right.
For the record I hope he comes.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD Dude... He was 18 / 19 back then... Just give it a rest. Haven't you done or said something when you were young that you wish you can take back.

BTW it's not fair to just blame SBW for his walk out... The Admin knew what was going on but decided to play the victim and then play hardball... (That's one of the reasons why we didn't sign him at the start of the year ego's got in the way).

His move proved to be very successful for him, and regardless what you think he owes YOU... he really doesn't owe you anything.. He looks after himself and his family. He looks after his friends and has sat himself for life. He is looked upon as a supreme athlete by those who know their sh1t.

Nobody is asking you to like him, and I don't think he will lose any sleep over it. But take my advice son, when a girl walk out on you don't keep b1tching about it 6 years later.
He doesnt owe me anything FFS when did i say that????, but he does owe the club who are the ones he should be thankfull and gratefull to.

Didnt the club stand by him in his tough time, when he was getting made fun of because of his busted knees?

It was hard for him to play 10 consecutive games without pulling out. YET club spent all their time, effort and money to please him. Was the club responsible for his off field behaviors which club tolerated times and times again.

and now he is all matured all he can do is say sorry to Dogs but will go over leaps and bounds to keep a promise he made to uncle politis just to show how morally correct he is.

I have got no problem if he says if he is doing it for money and doesnt care a fck about Dogs and Roosters alike, but dont try to fool people with your BS.

Another way of defining hypocrisy is you calling my posts stupid and not bothering about a thread which calls other people complete utter moron just cos they dont agree with his love fest for SBW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He doesnt owe me anything FFS when did i say that????, but he does owe the club who are the ones he should be thanks full and gratefull to.

Didnt the club stand by him in his tough time, when he was getting made fun of because of his busted knees?

It was hard for him to play 10 consecutive games without pulling out. YET club spent all their time, effort and money to please him. Was the club responsible for his off field behaviors which club tolerated times and times again.

and now he is all matured all he can do is say sorry to Dogs but will go over leaps and bounds to keep a promise he made to uncle politis just to show how morally correct he is.

I have got no problem if he says if he is doing it for money and doesnt care a fck about Dogs and Roosters alike, but dont try to fool people with your BS.

Another way of defining hypocrisy is you calling my posts stupid and not bothering about a thread which calls other people complete utter moron just cos they dont agree with his love fest for SBW.
Stay calm to much emotion, slow down, relax.

Who called who a moron?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Hey pissst,
What is your mail on fergo coming to the dogs now. You were sure it was going to happen a few weeks back right.
For the record I hope he comes.
hey buddy, I said 3/4 weeks after the gf. nothing has changed everything is still on track =]

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Guess that means ferguson will be a chook next year.
not sure why everyone thinks he will go roosters. they have Tautau Moga who was out this season but will be in the 1st team next year.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Indiandog, you're obviously allowed to like/dislike whomever you wish too, no one is saying you need to love him.

We just asked for a clarification as to why you think he is such a horrible person. You claim to think he owes something to the Dogs: what exactly do you mean? What does he need to do in your eyes? There really isn't much that can be done at this point forward, and to expect him to not play against his old club is just laughable. I'm just really not sure where you're going with that whole stream of thought. Should he lick Castle's asshole? Haha

As Bulldogs fans we are allowed to be a little butthurt, and it's understandable if it's never forgotten. But it is his life, and he has followed his passions and succeeded with some massive dreams of his ie. playing for the All Blacks. At the end of the day this kid is going to grow old not saying "what if", but "I did it".
Love him or hate him, he has done Sonny, and done it successfully.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
On field Sonny is a professional athlete, he should be in a professional sport, not some piss weak competition which is the NRL.

KE and I always wish the Dogs moved to Super 15.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, Indiandog, you're obviously allowed to like/dislike whomever you wish too, no one is saying you need to love him.

We just asked for a clarification as to why you think he is such a horrible person. You claim to think he owes something to the Dogs: what exactly do you mean? What does he need to do in your eyes? There really isn't much that can be done at this point forward, and to expect him to not play against his old club is just laughable. I'm just really not sure where you're going with that whole stream of thought. Should he lick Castle's asshole? Haha

As Bulldogs fans we are allowed to be a little butthurt, and it's understandable if it's never forgotten. But it is his life, and he has followed his passions and succeeded with some massive dreams of his ie. playing for the All Blacks. At the end of the day this kid is going to grow old not saying "what if", but "I did it".
Love him or hate him, he has done Sonny, and done it successfully.

well Kurry, just a few questions:

Can you associate loyalty with a guy like SBW?
Do you agree Dogs spent time , money and effort on SBW when heneeded it most?
You do agree it was a very low act the way he left the club (blame it on him being dumb and naive)
When did he last appreciate the club for all the good things it did, on how it took care of him during his tough time, tolerated his off field dramas, yet made him the highest paid player in the club despite all the issues???

Only thing I have heard from him was accusing the culture of the club for his off field issues.

like it or not.. he owes the club more than a plain simple sorry specially when he can come back to league just to keep a hand shake deal.

He doesnt have to kiss anyones arse holes rather take heed from the likes of Benjis, Lockyers, Stewart brothers and so many others.

I dont hate him nor like him. You can see my previous posts for the proof. He will always be a super athlete but never a respectable one.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well Kurry, just a few questions:

Can you associate loyalty with a guy like SBW?
Do you agree Dogs spent time , money and effort on SBW when heneeded it most?
You do agree it was a very low act the way he left the club (blame it on him being dumb and naive)
When did he last appreciate the club for all the good things it did, on how it took care of him during his tough time, tolerated his off field dramas, yet made him the highest paid player in the club despite all the issues???

Only thing I have heard from him was accusing the culture of the club for his off field issues.

like it or not.. he owes the club more than a plain simple sorry specially when he can come back to league just to keep a hand shake deal.

He doesnt have to kiss anyones arse holes rather take heed from the likes of Benjis, Lockyers, Stewart brothers and so many others.

I dont hate him nor like him. You can see my previous posts for the proof. He will always be a super athlete but never a respectable one.

Once again, you fail to answer the question I posed to you, and instead repeated yourself.

1. No, loyal is not in the scopes of SBW. But what is loyalty these days? I love one-club guys, but it doesn't do them any good. They get old, pushed aside, and end up in Super League as they fade into oblivion. They only get a few decades to achieve their career goals.
2. Of course I do. What a stupid question, when did I deny that? Again, what's the point of you asking? I hated the manner in which he left, he has come out and said he'd do it differently this time around. We treated him well, from what is known to us. But you seem to think he owes us something despite it being so far in the last and his punishment/ban/fine expired. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? For him to play for the dogs again? Ridiculous. Not after what happened. Move on and part ways with him.

He has blamed himself for his stupid actions and admitted he needs to take accountability. This has been discussed. This reporter brims up the club issues.

Take heed how? And Benji, the same one that is going to Union? What's the example there? That loyalty means shit when you're not at your peak?

That's okay. Respectable: probably not. Selfish: probably so. Terrible person? None of us know.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's okay. Respectable: probably not. Selfish: probably so..
+ no loyalty = horrible person for me.... i guess that should be enough explanation as Tonee reckons i am getting too emotional.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
SBW hate is always called for in a Bulldogs forum. As is Barba hate, Hannant hate, etc...
5 years is a long time no...as long as you still harbour the same hate for mason, hannant and barba then that's ur perogative.
But I see things different. I see that its a business. I see that the club let Steve folkes go after 30 years if service hangn in the wind. I see they tore up k moores contract..so that loyalty door swings both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.