US government shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would love to know why the elite planned this false flag....
From what I can tell, they've been setting up shop in China and India the past few years. U.S. to have it's imminent demise, puppet masters to continue from a new base of operations for their main homeland cash cow.

Left/Right tripe to continue as the old tried and true 'divide and conquer' is a winner. Just feed the masses plenty of irrelevant crap to fight amongst themselves, don't look at what the other hand is doing.

It's the same here. LNP has it's rich ****s at the IPA looking after them (The LNP is basically the political arm of the IPA and the ruling elite of this nation) and then there's the ALP, the party formerly of/from the people for the people but who are these days just as much puppets of other numerous puppeteers. Julian Assange noted about 6 months ago the ALP were in bed with the Property sector corruption. They're in just as deep.

But I know you're already aware of pretty much who the real masters are. We may not know names for sure, but we see who the movers and shakers are and who started all of this back in 1913 specifically :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know your stuff brother, very switched on.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have consumed myself with the political and economic landscape on national and global scales the past few years, especially the past 2-3 years. It's a big part of why I haven't been here much in that time. This game became incredibly insignificant to me. But I have been completely absorbing everything that is really going on in the big picture. Social media has really opened this up and it's spread like wildfire. The grassroots movements have really taken off like never before. Just gotta look for what mainstream media isn't telling us while wading through the shonky crap that does get bandied about.

But while the internet is a way for them to monitor us (for security lol yeah ok), it has worked against them in that we are becoming a properly informed people. I'm just not sure if we will win the race to be an informed planet/majority, against a power contingent intent on maintaining their power and with all the odds seemingly stacked in their favour. I live in hope :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.