Newcastle Knights coach Wayne Bennett warns centre, 'don't ever do this again'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you need somebody to tell you that you don't sledge or touch a player that's laying down injured then you don't have much going on upstairs tbh...
Totally agree!

Flashheart

Waterboy
Reaction score
WAYNE Bennett has acted on the most unsavoury incident of the NRL finals, ordering Knights centre Joey Leilua to stop verbally abusing injured opponents.
While he's at it, Bennett can tell that brainless grub Darius Boyd to stop throwing the ball at people's heads after scoring a try or winning a penalty.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While he's at it, Bennett can tell that brainless grub Darius Boyd to stop throwing the ball at people's heads after scoring a try or winning a penalty.
I hate it so much, it causes so many little fights. Boyd is going to get dropped sooner or later for it and then maybe he will think about doing it.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;fXJRNyYsp3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXJRNyYsp3g[/video]

Here we can see a big willy having a gobfull at an injured player.

On a second note, how many weeks would o'meley been given for this in todays game?

On a third note, i cum multiple times watching this, everytime.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;fXJRNyYsp3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXJRNyYsp3g[/video]

Here we can see a big willy having a gobfull at an injured player.

On a second note, how many weeks would o'meley been given for this in todays game?

On a third note, i cum multiple times watching this, everytime.
Mason only looks to be hyping up O'meley and talking with him, the way Leilua came in was only targeted at the injured player not to hype his team mate up.

N

Natboy

I hate it so much, it causes so many little fights. Boyd is going to get dropped sooner or later for it and then maybe he will think about doing it.
Exactly! At least BJ can throw a punch (he's had plenty of practice on women) I want to see Boyd out cold on the ground

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mason done many more times than that. I have seen him laughing at countless people lying on the ground..most were put there by sbw
In 2006 O'Meley did most of the damage and Mason loved it.

Remember Gibbs K.O and Mason laughing at the pussy.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blown out of proportion due to the fact McLean broke his jaw (which I doubt BJ knew). Ordinarily, it's just a player firing up after a big hit. Not very gentleman-like but then again, this is footy and not golf.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If the dogs had some of that fire wed still have a team in the finals
Err no. There are better teams than Newcastle who do not have players on their team who carry on like that.

Our early exit from the finals has absolutely nothing to do with the fact we failed to sledge injured players.

That is not called fire, it is called being an ar$ehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.