Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Jealous of??? Such a weird **** haha. Cook sucks. I'd like to see more halves depth if that's ok Des09
Who cares what some wannabe wants? Des dont. More then confident that mbye is good back up in halves. Stanley and loko in backs and maybe thompson if moz comes. I trust des with cook and rex and jacko etc if we lose both halves to origin its part of what successful clubs go through. Ill back him over u everyday

N

Natboy

Who cares what some wannabe wants? Des dont. More then confident that mbye is good back up in halves. Stanley and loko in backs and maybe thompson if moz comes. I trust des with cook and rex and jacko etc if we lose both halves to origin its part of what successful clubs go through. Ill back him over u everyday
Well I am glad you would back our premiership winning coach over a bloke on a forum :first:
I am not sure if you'll be able to comprehend this but I would like to think that if a decent back up in the halves came up that Des would buy them. Injuries do occur and it's not ideal to weaken one position to fill in for another

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well I am glad you would back our premiership winning coach over a bloke on a forum :first:
I am not sure if you'll be able to comprehend this but I would like to think that if a decent back up in the halves came up that Des would buy them. Injuries do occur and it's not ideal to weaken one position to fill in for another
I get it you forget mbye is a cover in the half. He filled in well when reynolds was suspended. Now this might be hard for you to understand. If you lose both ur halves to origin Most clubs would be stretching depth in this roll. Des managed to do this with mbye injured too. Please tell us now something else u seem to know better then des hahaha

N

Natboy

I get it you forget mbye is a cover in the half. He filled in well when reynolds was suspended. Now this might be hard for you to understand. If you lose both ur halves to origin Most clubs would be stretching depth in this roll. Des managed to do this with mbye injured too. Please tell us now something else u seem to know better then des hahaha
OK. Read my post where I put Moses in 3 positions, yes I understand he is cover for one halves position or hooker but unless you are going to clone him twice depth won't hurt us. Does this make sense or do you want to me write it in big crayon letters fpr you?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
OK. Read my post where I put Moses in 3 positions, yes I understand he is cover for one halves position or hooker but unless you are going to clone him twice depth won't hurt us. Does this make sense or do you want to me write it in big crayon letters fpr you?
Oh so your just ignoring as others including myself listed cook as depth. I see. Keep ignoring it works well for your argument being so ill informed hahaha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Twice in the same page!! Time to skate down to spec savers rocky
Oh i see so you know better then des about depth. Better tell him im sure he cares what some wannabe thinks. I know i do bahahahahha

N

Natboy

Oh i see so you know better then des about depth. Better tell him im sure he cares what some wannabe thinks. I know i do bahahahahha
The TRIFECTA!! This is just getting sad. Sorry I can't babysit anymore. Have a good day. Chat to you at little lunch

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The TRIFECTA!! This is just getting sad. Sorry I can't babysit anymore. Have a good day. Chat to you at little lunch
Its not getting sad it is very sad you think cause you say a depth player sucks it matters? You say depth player in the halves that is mbye and cook is the hooker depth you clown. Would you prefer smith ? Keep shifting comments cause you got nothing. Absolute gold watching you drown yourself in your own dribble.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We also have loko
Stanley and thompson 2 of which are depth. If morris signs all 3 are
Loko hasn't fired a shot yet. With his long term knee injury he is still an unknown quantity. Stanley had three long term injuries this year; I think he will be lucky to come back and Corey Thompson would be our best full back option. IMO Perrett has gone well and I like what he does but Thompson would do better. I haven't mentioned Curtis Rona simply because Mitch Brown has gone... One out - one in.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Loko hasn't fired a shot yet. With his long term knee injury he is still an unknown quantity. Stanley had three long term injuries this year; I think he will be lucky to come back and Corey Thompson would be our best full back option. IMO Perrett has gone well and I like what he does but Thompson would do better. I haven't mentioned Curtis Rona simply because Mitch Brown has gone... One out - one in.
Agree about rona and brown. Unless b moz comes. Loko and stanley may be injury proned though they are signed to play football and are obviously trying to get loko right. Remember sbw when he was his age? Injured just as much. If they both can get a better run of injuries we have 2 very handy players that cant fit in

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree about rona and brown. Unless b moz comes. Loko and stanley may be injury proned though they are signed to play football and are obviously trying to get loko right. Remember sbw when he was his age? Injured just as much. If they both can get a better run of injuries we have 2 very handy players that cant fit in
Yeah, I remember SBW all right. He had more down time than on the field; but wow, look at him now. If Jacob Loko can pull off the same result we will have a champion on our hands. But Chase Stanley? He came from the Dragons with an "injury prone" record and I don't think anything has changed. This is a major pain in the arse because he was killing it on the right wing.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joel romelo can cover both halves and hooker
throw 75-80k at him and it would be good depth around the place plus hed make our reserve grade side less a bunch of pansies!!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loko, tasi, perret, thomo, rona, bmoz, lafai, jmoz, dodd.
9 players for 2 wing spots and 2 centre positions. Outside backs looking pretty sweet as of 2015

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Joel romelo can cover both halves and hooker
throw 75-80k at him and it would be good depth around the place plus hed make our reserve grade side less a bunch of pansies!!!

Haha. To be honest I'd rather him then Cook.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember SBW all right. He had more down time than on the field; but wow, look at him now. If Jacob Loko can pull off the same result we will have a champion on our hands. But Chase Stanley? He came from the Dragons with an "injury prone" record and I don't think anything has changed. This is a major pain in the arse because he was killing it on the right wing.
Don't get me wrong, not saying he is anywhere near the same level SBW was.

Just mean as a big kid he had plenty of injury problems. Takes some time for their bodys to develop and become strong enough to do and endure what they do.

Stanley was and is a bit of a injury problem. He played what 9 games for us? A few at the start of the year he wasn't getting a look. He played a few in nsw cup I think too till Des dropped Mitch or he was injured.

He has a lot of ability. Maybe between him and Loko we can get a full season ;)

If we get close to a full season out of either it will be a big test for the other boys like Rona, Thompson to get a spot with Loko, Stanley competing.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With the titans releasing albert kelly & one other player to fit Josh Hoffman I think we should make a play again 4 David Mead pace 2 burn & wants 2 play fullback which he could play wing, centre or fullback so versatile utility player young & fast 2 convert out breaks into tries could support player any thoughts?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have worked with alot of the Parra 20's boys and every single one of them claim that Loko outplays Hayne everyday of the week. But he cant get past his drinking problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.