Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But tempo wont play fg at fb soo....??

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What people tend to forget is that Barba was groomed into reserve grade a year after his NYC days. Which was in 2009 if I recall. And even after that, only had stints in FG in 2010 before he cemented his permanent spot in 2011 after Patten retired. Tempo needs a good year or two in NSW cup before he gets called into first grade imo.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think 2 people will rotate in the fb role during games, as has happened in the past. Im not convinced Morris isnt going to play fb yet. At least part time.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Des was lying! haha. They are both so slow they will be trapped in goal by George Rose every set!
Maybe they have been with the sprint coach a bit now who knows
Des is cunning as a fox, so that probably means neither of them, lol.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think 2 people will rotate in the fb role during games, as has happened in the past. Im not convinced Morris isnt going to play fb yet. At least part time.
Morris at fb is alot better for the balance of the team with inu and lafai in centres ,morris was brilliant at fb for a guy with no offseason at fb

N

Natboy

Des is cunning as a fox, so that probably means neither of them, lol.
True! He loves it. I don't think anyone knows because players have told me different things than other players have told people on here & now Des says something totally new again

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True! He loves it. I don't think anyone knows because players have told me different things than other players have told people on here & now Des says something totally new again
Yep, it's like Des thrives on misinformation and bullshit, lol.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
still no information on our new fullback for this year!
Guess we will have to wait and see

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Inu is brilliant in small bursts but he lacks consistency and sometimes decision making. He is best on the wing.
Solid and spectacular one minute, brain farts the next :p You gotta love the smiling assassin.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Kasiano played at fullback in U6s.

His ball playing ability could be used at the back
I would love to see big Kas steaming through a whole and run 75 metres to score under the posts untouched. That would be special. Impossible, but special.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Inu at fullback. On the plus side it keeps him out of the defensive line so he won't keep doing stupid things like spear tackling blokes (or preventing Inglis from attempting a headstand), on the downside we'll miss his defense. Even though he can do some stupid things, his one on one tackles are excellent. The amount of tries he saved in the World Cup was amazing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Inu at fullback. On the plus side it keeps him out of the defensive line so he won't keep doing stupid things like spear tackling blokes (or preventing Inglis from attempting a headstand), on the downside we'll miss his defense. Even though he can do some stupid things, his one on one tackles are excellent. The amount of tries he saved in the World Cup was amazing.
'Good' Inu would be a sensation at fullback!!!!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we might struggle to score points this year. As Slippery said we are terrible in the opposition 20. In 2012 Barba gave us a lot of options from deep in our half and in the 20. With a slug at fullback like Perrett or Brown, we will lack the long range try scoring x factor, as well as having nothing in the opp 20.

I would rather lick the urinal on the ground floor at ANZ at halftime during a state of origin game than have Perrett at fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.