Moments where you were like... "Thank f*ck it's no longer my problem"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've got work in the morning and i can't sleep.. so what better way to kill an hour ahaha

anyways boys(and girls) i'm bored and have nothing to do so... what has made you say "thank fuuck it's no longer my problem"?

This girl i was seeing turned out to be a massive psycho... anyways, i pissed her off and for a good 3 month period she wouldn't leave me alone... anyways, on facebook tonight(or last night) if you may.. she uploaded photos of a party and she was in a lot of photos with this guy who i'm hoping and praying is her new boy... Although selfish this legit makes me happy ahahaha cause she's no longer up my ass(i hope)... thank fuuck the biitch is no longer a problem...

oh did i mention, i made this mistake twice with the same girl :roflol:

she was a bit crazy when she was 19... but she's a lot crazy now that she is 22 which she wasn't really when we were talking...

this thread most likely won't go far so don't be afraid to take it off track :p

oh and 1 more thing...

what is the difference between ET and boat people?
ET eventually went home
:roflol:

N

Natboy

All girls are mental and just get worse with age, very rarely better :grinning:
Sounds like she is just trying to make you jealous and take her back.
Block the bitch, ignore her and move on ;)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If she was only a little crazy but then turned very crazy, the secret ingredient seems to be you. What did you do to send her crazy? Guys don't realise they drive us to the point of insanity.

This is coming from a nutter, so I'd know.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If she was only a little crazy but then turned very crazy, the secret ingredient seems to be you. What did you do to send her crazy? Guys don't realise they drive us to the point of insanity.

This is coming from a nutter, so I'd know.
It wasn't me tbh... Her ex made her crazy before I got to her... She just couldn't handle how straight forward I was cause she was used to walking all over her ex's... Again didn't give her permission to play alpha female towards my girl mates who I've known since childhood trying to show she was boss when we were just seeing each other tbh... Especially since she her self did it out of spite and self admitted tbh...

I'm a pretty fair bloke if you ask me, I like to make time with everyone... I don't need (and I'm sure all guys feel the same way) a girl trying to stamp her authority when there is no reason to :grinning:

N

Natboy

I believe that no one makes you crazy. They can just bring out the craziness that was already hidden in there haha

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I make girls go crazy
and wobbly
at the knees
and some times the elbows
:}

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All women are downright crazy.. except my lovely wife who is reading over my shoulder.

Phew, she's gone. Thought I was going to lose another ear then.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have been diagniosed with a tumour in my pituitary (benign but will require surgery and radiotherapy) and watched my house burn down in the last few months....haha everything is my problem right now.

N

Natboy

I have been diagniosed with a tumour in my pituitary (benign but will require surgery and radiotherapy) and watched my house burn down in the last few months....haha everything is my problem right now.
Sorry to hear. I hope things change for the better for you very soon

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. I hope things change for the better for you very soon
Thanks mate. I appreciate it. I'm still standing. I'll bounce back....I'm lucky in a way. if they hadn't found the tumour the doc thinks I would have gione blind in the next 3-5 years...scary sh!t. asw for the house....well at least nobody was inside when it went up.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
All women are downright crazy.. except my lovely wife who is reading over my shoulder.

now she will log onto your account and see what you have written

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Being married for over 11 years ..... I realise why so many men play golf on weekends ... =P

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ex Mrs CroydonDog was a nutter as well. Most of my friends actually defriended her on FB without me having to ask as she just went nuts after we broke up.

Social media does add another aspect to break ups.

Don't even know if the new chick i'm seeing has a FB account. Hopefully not :grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ex Mrs CroydonDog was a nutter as well. Most of my friends actually defriended her on FB without me having to ask as she just went nuts after we broke up.

Social media does add another aspect to break ups.

Don't even know if the new chick i'm seeing has a FB account. Hopefully not :grinning:
Same with my Ex. After she cheated on me most of my friends & even some of her friends whiped her off FB cuz they were disgusted in her. It was actually cuz of FB she found this other guy. Anyway after she left me for him I felt just like this title says & now she's his problem!!

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
sad to hear mate, hope all works out for you
:grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fairly recently i was working two jobs and doing 11-16 hour days mon-fri and 3-5 hours on Saturdays.

My night job was in a kitchen where two of the three waitresses were best friends and housemates but lazy lazy biatches. For months i would help them finish in the dining area when i could, but when they finished first (which was about 4 days per week minimum) they ran for the door leaving me with piles to do and a few things they didn't have time to get to (Like bins, switching lights off and washing the glassware from the bar). I wound up refusing to help them with the dining room in any way when they called me lazy one day and 1 week later got the sack when they told management i went missing from the kitchen for 20 minutes (which was bullshit, I was gone for 2 minutes delivering some room service which was there ****ing job anyway). I was pissed off for the rest of the night after getting sacked but woke up without the knot in my stomach the next day. I didn't realize how stressed i was there. This was about 3 months back.

Anyway, I spoke to the chef again a couple of weeks back and he said the kitchen went to shit after i was sacked. The other waitress (a brilliant worker) wound up getting the sack based on the backstabbing of the two girls as well. The first guy that replaced me walked out after a month of their shit and the chef wound up sacking the two girls when they tried to get his replacement sacked. I was offered a mix of my kitchen job and waiting with a small payrise but i want no part of that place anymore.

The sad thing about it was that for 1.5 years it was a great job until the two waitresses came and began their regime of backstabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.