Theories for this performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Post your opinion on the possibilities of what could explain today's bullshit.
Could it possibly be poor coaching, poor attitude.. losing on purpose?
Post your most controversial or blasphemous sounding theories without being afraid of being swarmed by the kennels torch and pitchfork mob.

Mine? The team was disgruntled at Des's decisions to change the team. They wanted to him what they could do (first 5-10 min) then dropped a few gears.
Obviously I don't think this is true but it'd be fun to see what other people have to say about tonights performance.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think this is part of the under the radar strategy for 2014

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
the team is to cocky and too big for their own boots. the side needs a massive clean out

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the effort we put in to stop that bomb which led to Uate try tells you players had zero passion.... not a single player came down to show any concern for Barba when he went down (again).... the difference was clear:

Barba out of the team players put in 100%
Barba in the team and players look absolutely passionless.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretenders for the second year straight.

Hard to describe what went wrong in words.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the team is to cocky and too big for their own boots. the side needs a massive clean out
id have to agree with you. I don't think we need a massive cleanout but some players need to piss off for the good off the team. The grub is heading up to to Brisbane is a good start.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please shut up, the clean out we need has already happened, barba is gone for good and the team can get back to playing as a whole and putting it in the line for each other and I don't care if you thumb me down for telling you to shut up but you showed how stupid you are with that clean out comment, we have all the right things to win a premiership except one more top quality back for fullback or centre if Morris goes to fullback and then put inu to wing for brown, the only other thing missing is the aggression needed to go out and not expect a win every game but to compete to win every game

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
id have to agree with you. I don't think we need a massive cleanout but some players need to piss off for the good off the team. The grub is heading up to to Brisbane is a good start.
Lets start with Tapau, Halatau and Barba.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretenders for the second year straight.

Hard to describe what went wrong in words.
We made the grand final, that isn't pretending and the same person who didn't perform in last years grand final didn't perform and ****ed us over again today, they're gone now so let's look upwards for next year, anyone who says we don't need maitua, these are the type of matches his experience and aggression can help turn the tides and get our players going, same with graham. Next year if we do get maitua I will be extremely happy because he can help mould Jackson and finucane into tough aggressive players like he was and still is

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No theories. We've fallen behind other teams. Maybe we were too successful for our own good last year. Both our attack/defence is below par. Are we still doing 1 day defence, the next attack, etc like last year?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets start with Tapau, Halatau and Barba.
I'm disappointed we're letting halatau go, he would make a great hooker and his running game would have us on the front foot in our sets, sad to see him go

JPC_DOGS

wineboy
Reaction score
Worst dummy half in the history of the game. We will never win a comp with that useless pr!ck not only being in the team, but our captain. Disgrace.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Hasler has just had a horrible season. Distractions with personal tragedy, player distractions and injury's. Greenbergs moving on. My biggest peeve though of the entire year is Des ego and dropping players. No discipline cost us all year.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We had a tough year. We never clicked. Des said in the presser that he'll go back to the drawing board tomorrow. It was a shit, disjointed season which was disrupted by the cancer that is ben Barba. This game was our whole season wrapped into 80mins

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben barba, he has been the reason for most of the crap going on this year and for everyone saying there was no beef in the team just have a look at the bench in the second half, not one of them sitting next to barba or even saying a word to him about his injury. I'm ecstatic that we are without him next season and would love nothing more than to beat the broncos in the grand final next year, the reactions of the boys then would show how many problems we had or not

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just look at the 1,6,7,9 from the top 4 teams. Our spine is just not good enough, des forward's plan worked for one season but teams have figured it out now. I honestly can't see much changing next season.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Please shut up, the clean out we need has already happened, barba is gone for good and the team can get back to playing as a whole and putting it in the line for each other and I don't care if you thumb me down for telling you to shut up but you showed how stupid you are with that clean out comment, we have all the right things to win a premiership except one more top quality back for fullback or centre if Morris goes to fullback and then put inu to wing for brown, the only other thing missing is the aggression needed to go out and not expect a win every game but to compete to win every game
thumbs you down lol how old are you 7?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a better dietitian. Some of our players have grown fat asses & fat heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.