Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
OK ... Time to fess up.
Hate mice ?
Hate blood ?
Got a high pain tolerance ?

Gimme your best "I'm a f*ckin' tough-guy" story, AND you're best "I'm a f*ckin' wimp" story.

Tough-Guy = (1) I fought a gall stone for 37hours without drugs and won. (2) I broke my forearm at 45-deg angle, and in a reflex-of-shock, snapped it straight before the pain set in.

Wimp = (1) Got knocked out in Year9 at a school party by someone's shoulder while moshing to a metal song that just came on. (2) Around wasps, let's just say if you hang around me long enough, it's possible one day I might let out a squeal/shriek.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wimp- definitely spiders, i call my mum to kill them and i wont even leave the room if i have to walk under where the spider is on the wall

Tough guy- i was put on my head in a spear tackle, took another hitup immediately from the penalty and then got a shot to the face from a forearm, i had to work with a black eye that looked bad

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
burnt all the skin off my foot with boiling water (when still working in kitchens) , finished mopping the floor entirely, had a smoke then drove to the hospital.

Put me anywhere near a bird and I will freak the fuk out

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wimp- Needles freak me the hell out. They don't hurt but I can't even look at them.

Tough- Umm.... I'm a wuss. Haha

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ACTUALLY!

Tough- I watched Failure to Launch with the missus last week. Sarah Jessica Parker, Mathhew Mcwhatever, that guy from Hangover. Fck me. Terrible.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Tough - I held my shit in for 14 hrs while on the flight to japan from Sydney and getting transferred to my hotel from the airport in Tokyo (airport is about 1.5hrs out of Tokyo CBD).

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wimp - Clowns scare the hell out of me, don't know what's funny about a guy in make up, red lipstick and lovesplay ying with kids.

Tough - I finally met the father of my missus

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tough - dislocated my ankle 90* to the left and layed back for 15 mins having a chat and joking with people until the ambos turned up.

wimp - snakes, dangerous or not i cant think i just run like fark

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wimp - Will cry within a 10 metre vicinity of a snake.

Tough - Fractured my wrist and broke my thumb during a Tae Kwon Do contest and finished the fight.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tough... broke 4 fingers on my left hand in a harness racing fall many years ago, went to dr 2 weeks later when fingers were still twice their normal size and finger nails went rotten

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Tough - Split eye, Broken nose just the normal footy injuries ... That's all I got

Wimp - Cockroaches, the ****s with the gold eyes that fly. **** them.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
ACTUALLY!

Tough- I watched Failure to Launch with the missus last week. Sarah Jessica Parker, Mathhew Mcwhatever, that guy from Hangover. Fck me. Terrible.
Why would anyone do that? Sounds ghastly.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Wimp - Cried in front of the missus when my Corolla's Head Gasket Blew. I loved that car.

Tough - Burnt my whole hand after accidentally touching the bbq and continued to play footy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tough- Fractured three bones in my wrist playing basketball at school at 14yo. I played on until i twisted my ankle badly then went to sick bay for the ankle. I didn't start complaining about the wrist for two days (ankle felt worse for 2 days) got an xray and plaster 3 days after the bones were fractured.

Wimp- When i'm skinny i can't stand the cold. I shake like a vibrator in cold weather. It can be from something as simple as exposing my arm from under the blankets for 2 seconds in the morning to turn on the heater.
-I also hate Wasps. I went to the movies when i was 17 with my cousin Kylie and her friend. I had left my keys in the house and had to run to the back door. On that run i got stung twice by a wasp. The door was locked and i had to run back past an already angry wasp nest. I wound up with 8 distinct stings on my back and felt like a tool when i ran back to the car close to tears and looking over my shoulder like a bear was behind me.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Tough - flipped a dune buggy and broke my arm in 2 places, took 2 panamax and kept doing shit like it was nothing. went to the doctors a week later and got a cast from mid-bicep down.

wimp - f*cking hate being in the dark at night. keep thinking some shits behind me

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Tough - Walked right up to a 9 year old kid last week and demanded he give me his lunch money, or else.

Wimp - Got bashed by a 9 year old kid when I asked him for his lunch money.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wimp Guy - I'm absolutely petrified beyond comprehension of dentists. Get me within 20m of their office and I have a major anxiety attack. Snakes, rats, mice, birds, lizards, also freak me out.
FMD ! do you live in a box ?

Status
Not open for further replies.