Willes rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its funny how all the Mason haters are out in full force, i found it very funny, you guys need a sense of humour, just like Mase has when he wrote that reply.

If he was playing for us, you same guys would be on here, backslapping him and loving him for his reply. He has been in top form since he been back at Newcastle, and he can
talk the talk the way he has been playing, especially against us..

But in saying that, as a Dogs supporter, i hope we smash him!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mason is ok but you would expect something more mature from a first grade veteran, sounds like he wants his leg rubbed.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its funny how all the Mason haters are out in full force, i found it very funny, you guys need a sense of humour, just like Mase has when he wrote that reply.

If he was playing for us, you same guys would be on here, backslapping him and loving him for his reply. He has been in top form since he been back at Newcastle, and he can
talk the talk the way he has been playing, especially against us..

But in saying that, as a Dogs supporter, i hope we smash him!!
It's just funny seeing a professional act like that on social media over a "you are going to get belted comment" about sport haha

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Did Kas do it like Mason or in a more civilised manor?

The way Mason is going on it's like someone insulted him on a deep/personal level which you can see they haven't.
Eh, fair enough, Kas did do it in a more civilized way.

A

alanrif2608

Calm down man he can respond and hit back all he wants... U shouldn't throw stones if u have a house with a glass roof....
I wish mason still played for us he's a beast

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Hope James Graham lands one on the massive chin of his .

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?
Nope. It's good looking down to witness your butt hurt. Obviously you're one of those people who do go and comment like a douche on someone's social media account, because I can't see any other reason why you would react negatively to my post. Boo hoo.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2006 GF Melbourne V Brisbane. I have seen Italian Football matches less fixed than that game.
I can't remember if I mentioned that game in my ref rant in the rugby league general forum but that was a rort of epic proportions. One of the most obvious and worst being a GF but it's been going on for years and us fans keep tolerating it.

FYI: I don't care that Mason fires back at people that have a go at him but the fact it's on Instagram and the way he talks is what shits me to tears. How old is he, 12? I've seen him on NRL 360 a few times too and can't stand him as a person. He's such a tosser! If he was a Bulldog I would love him because I care how our team play not how they act socially (as long as its above board). Personally I think guys like Inu and Barba and many more are immature too, but as long as they perform I don't really care. I only know about the crap all these guys say on Instagram because of TK. Can't stand any social media tbh. All it does is remind me how sad most people are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ignore IT and IT will go away (or take a piss in public, or whatever Mason does these days).

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I understand the reply but not all the swearing and insulting the Bulldogs...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't remember if I mentioned that game in my ref rant in the rugby league general forum but that was a rort of epic proportions. One of the most obvious and worst being a GF but it's been going on for years and us fans keep tolerating it.

FYI: I don't care that Mason fires back at people that have a go at him but the fact it's on Instagram and the way he talks is what shits me to tears. How old is he, 12? I've seen him on NRL 360 a few times too and can't stand him as a person. He's such a tosser! If he was a Bulldog I would love him because I care how our team play not how they act socially (as long as its above board). Personally I think guys like Inu and Barba and many more are immature too, but as long as they perform I don't really care. I only know about the crap all these guys say on Instagram because of TK. Can't stand any social media tbh. All it does is remind me how sad most people are.
Inu is way above those people you have mentioned. Inu might be a joker or like to have fun but I don't think he is immature, he is a very humble person who respects others and him self.

Status
Not open for further replies.