is greg eastwood back next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to know if eastwood is back next week sorry for making a thread about this

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a big game player. We've missed up the middle big time.

He and Pritchard back next week is a MASSIVE boost for us.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We should be full strength and fresh

oso bad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should be back fitness test later on in the week. Will be good to have everyone on deck will make the bench a hell of alot stronger.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to know if eastwood is back next week sorry for making a thread about this
Don't be sorry. Eastwood's return will have a huge impact upon performance. He has silky skills and hits like a truck. He is one of the point of difference players who can change a game. The others who can change a game like few others in the NRL are;
Kas - big samoan with soft hands, gets the opposition on the back foot attracts defenders
Reynoldz - can pump up the boys with an individual play, besides he has those crazy eyes which are too close together on his face!
T REX - on his day - unstoppable
Inu - on his day, one of the the most gifted players in the game

and
Barba - yeah i know... but he does have the ability score a try/make a break like few others.

We do have other class players like Morris, Pritchard, Graham and Ennis, but the ones above have the abilities to change games like few others in the NRL. this is why I am confident coming into the finals. Des will have us primed to crack heads!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to big games from Inu. He has traditionally been average in seasons gone by but he's a freak in semis.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu's form has been improving and he will be a handful for the Knights outside backs

I think both Inu and Morris will have huge games on the weekend - We are long overdue to start producing those long range tries

I'm also expecting Des's game plan to make it as hard as possible for their back 3 to make an impact.

The biggest concern I have is defending their attacking kicks.

They have strong aggressive forwards but we can definitely match them in that department

We play a simple game - retain the ball and dominate field position - if we do that well we will win

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu = Average all season, great in semis, shit in grand finals.

MYMUSTANG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Last Night I heard Ennis Say its good to have everyone back except Greg! Iterview by Lara on the Matty johns Show!!!

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
P,rot hard has dominated games to on the back of some assize hits but yes Eastwood is I portant

Status
Not open for further replies.