People who bring smelly lunch to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sardines already smell like a whales arsehole, can't imagine they would smell better when cooked in a microwave
Hahaha, I've always wondered what Whale asshole smells like.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To me, in general lebanese food is basically bread and dips. Most people eat this before actually ordering dinner...

But I do miss El Jannah. It's like the Soup Nazi. Service is rude and arrogant, but man is the food good.
That is usually the mezza (small side dishes served before or usually with the main meal), I love a good mezza haha!

Good food makes up for bad service haha

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I always sit next to Asians on the train. They smell like whale asshole but I at least know they're getting off at strathfield or chatswood and I can then travel in aroma free peace

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I always sit next to Asians on the train. They smell like whale asshole but I at least know they're getting off at strathfield or chatswood and I can then travel in aroma free peace
That's not nice bro, most Asian people are very peaceful and nice people you also forgot Burwood!

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
It doesn't happen often at my work but, on the way home from uni there are always people coming home from work with stinky food on the trains. It's worse on the trains because its harder to get away; add terrible body odour, the smell of piss plus the overuse of cologne and thats what it smells like on days when I'm coming home from uni.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn't happen often at my work but, on the way home from uni there are always people coming home from work with stinky food on the trains. It's worse on the trains because its harder to get away; add terrible body odour, the smell of piss plus the overuse of cologne and thats what it smells like on days when I'm coming home from uni.
People with pork rolls and the amount of Indians taking the train back to the western suburbs if ****ing torture D:!!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cook an egg at least every second day for breakfast. Go f*ck yourself, fat bastards eating yummy smelling food, you can go suck my balls. Enjoy your coronary.

Status
Not open for further replies.