Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So Tartus is possibly the key to Russias interest in Syria (apart from the arms trade they've got going).

What about the lithium in Afghanistan? Is that the key to the States occupation there?
Also Opium, USI now controls two of the world's recession proof commodities, oil and opium.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like another Slobadan Milocavich that needs to be trialled for his crimes against humanity, too many dead civilians.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been seeing lots of different sources declaring that the U.S. is supporting and even arming the CIA trained Al-Qaeda in this mess. Anyone confirm if they're getting this Intel? Doesn't surprise me anyway. I don't believe what we've all been fed with that unit

Sort of

It's more like a coalition that is arming and financing them, mainly Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey. Nothing that can really be traced back to the US, they're most likely providing intelligence support.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's happening with Syria now? Haven't heard anything for a while

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the way i see it is that Kerry fuct up with his seemingly throwaway line about not striking if they turn over all their chemical weapons. The russians jumped all over it as a way of securing at least a year of the States holding off. Now it's a game of round the mulberry bush while Syria stalls constantly re compliance with the 'legitimate' reason of the process being lengthy by nature.

now the US is hamstrung in it's efforts and will claim that Assad in't co operating so they can still go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.