Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I loved how calm cool and collected the president of syria was lol and to say it all in an interview funny as
He has either got the back up of a heavy duty nation/s or he is bluffing.

your move USI.......

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Syria are backed by Russia and China...
No one backs the slaughter of civilians, the U.S need to act and wipe out Syria's military, then watch their backs for pay backs.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Russia and China won't move. Just like Saddam Hussein once dared the west. They did. You know the rest.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
why would china care?
China and Russia are mates... America owes China trillions of dollars and apparently if the US doesn't eventually pay up.. China are getting their hands on Hawaii whether the US likes it or not... but i dunno how true any of that is

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the Syrian president guy looks like Beaker from the muppets?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the Syrian president guy looks like Beaker from the muppets?
Lol he has that head you just want to punch and the neck you just want to snap.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
An Aussie terrorist in Syria blew himself up apparently....

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U.S. Dictatorship no longer has the world's backing. Suddenly they realise they can't always have it their own way. The world is waking up to their false flag ops to gain control of a nation's resources, the biggest resource being people/wage slaves. The string-pullers of the privately owned Fed Reserve and Wall St. banks are rubbing their hands together for more profits at the exploitation of people, but it is being limited this time. The U.S. is ****ed in so many ways and it's the people who are suffering. Meanwhile, the corporations and the politicians are doing fine at the people's expense. Much like Australia, but obviously on a greater scale. We're pretty stupid, for an intelligent species. History repeats and we the people do nothing to change it, but keep falling for the same mainstream media fed bullshit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
U.S. Dictatorship no longer has the world's backing. Suddenly they realise they can't always have it their own way. The world is waking up to their false flag ops to gain control of a nation's resources, the biggest resource being people/wage slaves. The string-pullers of the privately owned Fed Reserve and Wall St. banks are rubbing their hands together for more profits at the exploitation of people, but it is being limited this time. The U.S. is ****ed in so many ways and it's the people who are suffering. Meanwhile, the corporations and the politicians are doing fine at the people's expense. Much like Australia, but obviously on a greater scale. We're pretty stupid, for an intelligent species. History repeats and we the people do nothing to change it, but keep falling for the same mainstream media fed bullshit.
Spot on, the world is full of sheeple. If you think differently, you are classified a conspiracy nut/terrorist.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Free Syrian Army is adamant that any strike will be aimed to:

1. Target them. They say they are on the verge of taking Damascus, and the Syrian regime is on the verge of collapse.

2. Take out sophisticated and heavy weaponry to ensure it doesn't fall into the arms of the FSA.

They are calling on the world to not allow the US or UN to strike. The message coming out is that if the US wants to help, then send weapons their way.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been seeing lots of different sources declaring that the U.S. is supporting and even arming the CIA trained Al-Qaeda in this mess. Anyone confirm if they're getting this Intel? Doesn't surprise me anyway. I don't believe what we've all been fed with that unit

Spot on, the world is full of sheeple. If you think differently, you are classified a conspiracy nut/terrorist.
Don't think critically. You're not allowed. Believe what the politicians and the mainstream corporate media machine tells you.

Hitler was awesome at propaganda. He convinced a nation what he was doing was right. Hell, a lot of what he was doing was legal at the time. It was after this that the powers that be realised the word 'propaganda' was getting a negative connotation. They now use the term 'Public Relations'

A lot of laws are set up well prior to it's intended use for high level corruption at the expense of the people. Then the establishment blames the greed of the little guy. And people sit down to their TV's and buy their newspapers and get brainwashed with bullshit on a daily basis and believe them. Corporate loopholes are disguised with the excuse for what's in the best interests of an economy. What it really is, is the legalisation for corporate criminal activity and the taxpayer has to pick up the bill. Meanwhile, the politicians get their not-so little handshake deal for looking after each other. They all go to the same country clubs. They know what's good for them. Thus the illusion of choice at elections. Even ours.

Then we who see it for what it is end up in arguments with those who can't see the forest for the trees, which is exactly what they want. Diversion from the truth. Divide and Conquer. It's been working for thousands of years. Time and again the masses are fed shit, they fight over issues that are irrelevant to the main issues (and by-products of the main issues) and all the rich ****s are laughing while they continue to get away with it.

Then when you point out what's wrong with the system, some dumb **** calls you a Communist, simply because you point out the massive failings of the current political and economic systems. It doesn't mean you support Communism, it's because you can't believe people would advocate such stupid 'guidelines' for a society. We are still not civilised.

The GFC that hit 5 years ago was set up by corrupt politicians and complicit Wall St. Banks. The Fed Reserve was at the helm, as they always are. They're currently loving the interest being paid on all that debt in the U.S. right now. Politicians are bought and sold. Puppets to enact and maintain the corporate agenda.

I've been talking to people a lot about all this the past 2 years and people just don't care. I'm getting out of this wage slavery racket. Once i'm there, I imagine i'll pop my head back in to see if the U.S. economy has finally collapsed.

Note my sig pic btw. Says it all really

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
*Stands and applauds

Very well said brother!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
So Tartus is possibly the key to Russias interest in Syria (apart from the arms trade they've got going).

What about the lithium in Afghanistan? Is that the key to the States occupation there?

Status
Not open for further replies.