Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Dont understand why the guy would use chemical weapons on his own people and draw the attention of the world media.
He may be evil, but doubt he is that stupid.

imo it was the dirty work of the americans.
they basically fuct up with the dosage is all

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Syria was always next (chemical attack or not) after Iraq which wise people already knew was next after Afghanistan.

I can tell you who is next after Syria..... Iran!

Oh by the way this might well be the end of US as world police and we will have a new cop in town and his name will be Isreal cop

From 2007
[video=youtube;9RC1Mepk_Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw[/video]

But I don't think they'll just go after Iran. In a conventional war US will win, but Iran won't fight in a conventional war. The US will go after them in a covert fashion

Assad needs to go but I only with the freedom fighters can do it on their own why doesn't America just supply these fighters with weapons? A lot less cost and less intervention, but fact is they wana destroy it while saying we were helping you. I feel sorry the Syrians just innocent people
They already are, well mainly Saudi Arabia and Qatar with US approval.
They're arming the opposition and heavily financing them. The opposition couldn't last this long without external support

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Must be some money to be made in Syria...

BTW Indiandog, KE is right with Iran, the United States of Israel hasn't got the balls to attack Iran
Iran will be the last straw for US

I agree with you in a way that US wont attack directly but Attack on Syria means, Iran will be there in support for Syria 100%.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/iranian-military-chief-we-will-support-syria-to-the-end-2013-9

Russia will jump in the war to side with syria and iran and we will see the emergence of this new ruling state the superpower unleashing the weapons the world has never seen before in the name of "preemptive strike"..... just like no one had imagined the might of weapons used in the world war I and II pre world war era. War will be over within no time , USA will be on its last legs if not dead, middle east issue gone for good as it would have been under total control of this new super power,.

You have to be a fool not to see what is about to come. Isreal has been pulling the strings using Great Britian (first) and then USA (second) to play this game for more than 100 years. The whole world is busy playing/ watching sports, while they get ready for the big day.... the grand finale'

How do i know they are preparing cos they have zero interest in sports but they have the highest spent on R&D per capita in the entire world. Why Isreal has been spending so much on Research and fast becoming the hub of the R&D in the world specifically in the areas of telecommunication, military engineering, genetic engineering and boitech. I wont say further, but smart people can join the dots and see whats about to happen.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
In my view the US wouldn't hesitate in starting a military conflict with Iran but it comes down to whether the gulf is prepared to finance the war. I don't think it will happen anytime soon or it is necessary for now. If Iran has a remote stench of acquiring a Nuclear weapon then that won't sit well with the gulf states or Israel.

Propping up the Assad regime has diluted Iran and their proxy Hezbollah's support amongst the common Sunni Arab forever. History will dictate that it was the wrong move and I'm sure if Iran could go back in time they would not have gone down that path.

Syrian rebels enjoy a high level of moral support but only mild military support amongst some gulf states.

Syria is shaping up to be a cross between Afghanistan and Iraq. The biggest loser is Iran and the biggest winner is Israel.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Iran will be the last straw for US

I agree with you in a way that US wont attack directly but Attack on Syria means, Iran will be there in support for Syria 100%.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/iranian-military-chief-we-will-support-syria-to-the-end-2013-9

Russia will jump in the war to side with syria and iran and we will see the emergence of this new ruling state the superpower unleashing the weapons the world has never seen before in the name of "preemptive strike"..... just like no one had imagined the might of weapons used in the world war I and II pre world war era. War will be over within no time , USA will be on its last legs if not dead, middle east issue gone for good as it would have been under total control of this new super power,.

You have to be a fool not to see what is about to come. Isreal has been pulling the strings using Great Britian (first) and then USA (second) to play this game for more than 100 years. The whole world is busy playing/ watching sports, while they get ready for the big day.... the grand finale'

How do i know they are preparing cos they have zero interest in sports but they have the highest spent on R&D per capita in the entire world. Why Isreal has been spending so much on Research and fast becoming the hub of the R&D in the world specifically in the areas of telecommunication, military engineering, genetic engineering and boitech. I wont say further, but smart people can join the dots and see whats about to happen.
You think the Builderbergs are orchestrating WWIII? Or do all the 13 bloodlines have to agree to it?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL.. 13th blood line aye? :evil::israel:
Im sure you know what im talking about.

Anyways, everyone thinks that Israel or the US run the world, they don't, they are just the puppets.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Anyways, everyone thinks that Israel or the US run the world, they don't, they are just the puppets.
LOL.. you know more sh!t than I thought.

Seriously mate , I know this first hand , the bio tech / genetic research centres in Tel Aviv are working on some serious sh!t world doesnt know anything about.

you thought X men was fiction.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL.. you know more sh!t than I thought.

Seriously mate , I know this first hand , the bio tech / genetic research centres in Tel Aviv are working on some serious sh!t world doesnt know anything about.

you thought X men was fiction.
Brother, I know more than you, I'm just being sneaky like them lol

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The Bilderberg group believe it or not aren't actually the ones pulling the strings... there's actually a higher group... a group of 7 members(or so)... I forget what they are called... We are in so much trouble that it's not even funny...

i think the rothchilds bought out another bank not too long ago... Russia is actually supplying Syria weapons to actually help Syria(from what i understood..)

and as you said, US and Israel are the puppets... but, if US grow the balls and attack Syria... China and Russia will wipe them out... i think North(?) Korea are with Syria too...

If America grow the balls... Us Australians are fuucked also... Germany will also side with Russia... WWIII is not far...

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
holy shit men this is interesting to read even though I have absolutely no freaking idea what you're on about. Google perhaps

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Bilderberg group believe it or not aren't actually the ones pulling the strings... there's actually a higher group... a group of 7 members(or so)... I forget what they are called... We are in so much trouble that it's not even funny...

i think the rothchilds bought out another bank not too long ago... Russia is actually supplying Syria weapons to actually help Syria(from what i understood..)

and as you said, US and Israel are the puppets... but, if US grow the balls and attack Syria... China and Russia will wipe them out... i think North(?) Korea are with Syria too...

If America grow the balls... Us Australians are fuucked also... Germany will also side with Russia... WWIII is not far...
The builderbergs and the Rothschild are all part of the 13 bloodlines.

And yes there are basically 7 old white blokes, sitting at a table, making the world go around. They way everything has been setup, the sheeple think we are nuts when we talk the truth.

Would love a Kennel Konspiracy Korner thread somewhere but the trolls would have a field day.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
holy shit men this is interesting to read even though I have absolutely no freaking idea what you're on about. Google perhaps
A lot of bullshit and tin foil nutjobs out there, but sometimes you can stumble accross the truth.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The builderbergs and the Rothschild are all part of the 13 bloodlines.

And yes there are basically 7 old white blokes, sitting at a table, making the world go around. They way everything has been setup, the sheeple think we are nuts when we talk the truth.

Would love a Kennel Konspiracy Korner thread somewhere but the trolls would have a field day.

A lot of bullshit and tin foil nutjobs out there, but sometimes you can stumble accross the truth.

Mate, they run the entertainment industry in America and the world as well... The signs are everywhere and it's so sad that people actually don't have much of a clue and shrug it off like it's all Bullshiit... The majority of things tat happen in America and the world is actually planned but people don't realize this... they want the attention drifted away from the real problem.. Controlled media, the news.. everything..

I watched all 3 seasons of conspiracy theory out of curiosity and damn it was good... listening to jesse ventura interviews about 9/11 and other stuff is quite interesting too. the music industry is one of the most fuucked up things and it's really sad... then again look at all the movies they are starting to release.. look and world war z... movies like that are being brought out which shows what life will be in a few decades or a couple centuries... hunger games is another example...

the signs are there and it is very obvious... boston bombings is another thing but if you try explain to people who don't understand or don't believe in that shiit... they call you an idiot or it's just a conspiracy... that's what they want us to be... sheep and puppets...

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Why is there a Pentagram in the middle of Kazakhstan for? it's shown on google maps... but all of a sudden, that particular part of the maps you aren't allowed to access? what's the necessity behind that?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brother you are not getting the truth on mainstream media, you are only getting misinformation and disinformation.

You really think the elite controlled media is going to broadcast their secrets? Jesse Ventura is entertaining, but that's about it, well except for some half truths.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Why is there a Pentagram in the middle of Kazakhstan for? it's shown on google maps... but all of a sudden, that particular part of the maps you aren't allowed to access? what's the necessity behind that?
They work with symbolism, that's how they pass on their information. Plus they work on our subconscious, which is a lot more powerful than our conscious mind.

If your bothered, google the symbolism on the american dollar bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.