Vote or Die Apparently.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and im saying the US as an ally would happen with or without us in iraq

thats why im bringing NZ into it, they are still an ally of the US, the US today would go to war to protect NZ

thats not even considering the world has changed, no more big time wars now only bully wars

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Rod, as a Labor voter, you can't talk about boat people.....

Anyway, it's a moot (hahahahahaha!) point. Ozman is our new PM.
Landslide victory for me :p

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
in regard to your first point, you don't know that and secondly who the **** would attack NZ? and why? there's nothing of value there. 'we now own the place where the hobbit lives'

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
who the **** would the US let attack australia and why?

a little research on NZ-US relationship reveals that the situation has improved since the iraq war

in the 80's there was a dispute about US nuclear ships in NZ which wanted a nuke free country, they broke themselves from ANZUS defence pact

In 2003 helen clarke told the truth about iraq, that it was a chosen war, and now they are almost back together as formal allies

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whatever the motive, I have a hard time criticising a war that overthrew a scumbag tyrant, like sadam hussein !

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
who the **** would the US let attack australia and why?

a little research on NZ-US relationship reveals that the situation has improved since the iraq war

in the 80's there was a dispute about US nuclear ships in NZ which wanted a nuke free country, they broke themselves from ANZUS defence pact

In 2003 helen clarke told the truth about iraq, that it was a chosen war, and now they are almost back together as formal allies
whichever way u spin it , no country would ever want to attack or occupy NZ because there's nothing there. they can do whatever they like and it makes not one bit of difference. Australia on the other hand is different and if you are a leader of this country then you are under obligation to take the steps to protect it. Labor would have gone to Iraq exactly the same as liberal because it's what we do. We align ourselves with the country most willing and able yo protect our citizens, in this case, Anerica. it's not morally right but it is strategically.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whatever the motive, I have a hard time criticising a war that overthrew a scumbag tyrant, like sadam hussein !

Really a hard time?

I'll help you out..

The war was based on a lie .. No WMD's
Hundreds of thousands people died
Saddam was powerless by 2003, plus he propped up by the US originally
Lets not forget the geopolitical benefit to the US

dullbogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm against anything that old lizard Murdoch is for. He doesn't live here nor is he an Australian citizen, so why is he trying to control Australian politics through media propaganda? His whole campaign to get Abbot in power is extremely suss. He's only interested in his corporations making money, end of story. He turned his back on Australia a long time ago. They obviously have some sort of scratch my back and I'll scratch yours deal going on. Why should the Australian government be a puppet for a multinational media conglomerate?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really a hard time?

I'll help you out..

The war was based on a lie .. No WMD's
Hundreds of thousands people died
Saddam was powerless by 2003, plus he propped up by the US originally
Lets not forget the geopolitical benefit to the US
Whatever man.
Dirtbag - dead dirtbag. I know which one I'd prefer.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Country needs a change of government. If you can't see that then your vote really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Country needs a change of government. If you can't see that then your vote really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.
I disagree with both those opinions. Can you provide me with one thing that the liberal party has done that benefits Australia during Howards 13 years? Because i can give quite a few for the Rudd/Gillard term we have just been through.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm against anything that old lizard Murdoch is for. He doesn't live here nor is he an Australian citizen, so why is he trying to control Australian politics through media propaganda? His whole campaign to get Abbot in power is extremely suss. He's only interested in his corporations making money, end of story. He turned his back on Australia a long time ago. They obviously have some sort of scratch my back and I'll scratch yours deal going on. Why should the Australian government be a puppet for a multinational media conglomerate?
Just like Liberals get a fair portrayal or say on the ABC / SBS?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I disagree with both those opinions. Can you provide me with one thing that the liberal party has done that benefits Australia during Howards 13 years? Because i can give quite a few for the Rudd/Gillard term we have just been through.
You live in a democracy and your leader changed without your vote counting twice. Should be banished from power

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the gun controls and the gst was pretty handy stuff

btw likeadoggy you cant answer the question, name 1 country who can attack us and america will let them get away with it?

the reason you cant do it is because that country doesn't exist, so your theory is fantasy or a lifetime away

logic says if they can attack us then that will make them powerful enough so that the US would want to stop them, the fact that aus has valuable materials makes that more so the case

but in conclusion if your ally is a war criminal then dont be allies with them under any circumstance

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you're taking the p1ss

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So you won't criticise killing innocent people including children for oil?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the Kennel of old .... Clash of the Titans stuff in here.

*reaches for popcorn*
*slurps on super-sized Coke*

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Abbott is giving money to the Broncos to upgrade their stadium , no way i am voting for him

Status
Not open for further replies.