Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Because you males on here scare me lol! Thumbs up, thumbs down , talking about how shit some posts are when put up etc. but I have some info that I can share and thought why not ! Is that ok ? And this is one of the reasons why . People like you ! Shouldn't you be welcoming me into the kennel
Don't worry Jemma, nothing bad has ever happened to a girl around groups of testosterone charged men in the Bankstown area hahaha
Seriously though welcome to the forum & thanks for the info about Ben
I am one of the best looking and smartest members on the forum if you need anything - jokes.
There is your first thumbs up, I hope you're not a View attachment 20758

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol anyways Long story short I'm not close with his ex but private message her on twitter from time to time and she gives me all the goss! Will any of these posts be taken out from this forum and used for anything . I just don't want her getting into any dramas with him as she has mentioned not to bring her name up.?

I follow her on instagram but I would never bother talking to her about Barba, especially after I noticed when she deleted every instance of him on her Instagram. I think it was right before he went into rehab, no no no.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I follow her on instagram but I would never bother talking to her about Barba, especially after I noticed when she deleted every instance of him on her Instagram. I think it was right before he went into rehab, no no no.
I actually just messaged her if she was ok cause he was getting alot of shit from people in twitter then she just started messaging me all the stuff ! I was shocked she was so open !

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't worry Jemma, nothing bad has ever happened to a girl around groups of testosterone charged men in the Bankstown area hahaha
Seriously though welcome to the forum & thanks for the info about Ben
I am one of the best looking and smartest members on the forum if you need anything - jokes.
There is your first thumbs up, I hope you're not a View attachment 20758
Lol cute photo even though I'm not one of them ! Must be alot of trust issues on this forum !

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually just messaged her if she was ok cause he was getting alot of shit from people in twitter then she just started messaging me all the stuff ! I was shocked she was so open !
You should post all the goss.

All of it.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You should post all the goss.

All of it.
Got a message by one of the moderators on this site saying I can't post everything ! Apparently alot of journos go through the posts

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel needs more females. Show us your boobs!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
PM details Bulldogjem, gimme all the sordid goss plz

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Bulldogjem.

How about you tell us what you can, that way we can continue to feed this hungry beast that is BB's demise!!!

If there is stuff you can mention due to the Mods and the media, just PM everyone that isn't a hack (me first though).

Status
Not open for further replies.