Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well she is doing the right thing keeping silent rather than lying to the police but I wish she made a statement from day one so the little turd would get the punishment he deserves
Yea **** the little maggot how good would it be bulldogs stand him down, then go on winning the premiership. Does he still get a ring?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yea **** the little maggot how good would it be bulldogs stand him down, then go on winning the premiership. Does he still get a ring?
Dont think so that's why JT gave his to Price

N

Natboy

Imagine if you were the star player & injured the week before the grand final! You'd be dirty hey. Silly rule but I'm glad barba won't get one well like ever! :grinning:

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool, even if him playing meant premiership win I'd still pass on him, even tho I think we can do it without him

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if you were the star player & injured the week before the grand final! You'd be dirty hey. Silly rule but I'm glad barba won't get one well like ever! :grinning:
It'd b even worse knowing ur not injured haha

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I have a question: What are the "removed texts"?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that it might be best to wait until the investigation releases its findings. Right now, all is conjecture.

I'm not prepared to say something I might later regret once the facts are out.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I think that it might be best to wait until the investigation releases its findings. Right now, all is conjecture.

I'm not prepared to say something I might later regret once the facts are out.
Dont be afraid to share your thoughts, people never get roasted on the kennel, lol

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, why did they leave them out? They go on with their crap about finding out everything and then leave stuff out themselves convieniently
There's gotta b an investigation into this! (Geoff toovey)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question: What are the "removed texts"?
This is only purely a guess, but I presume it would be a specific reference to an act or person. They have left them about to avoid any direct allegation claims. If they leave it vague and don't clarify exactly what action he supposedly did, it narrows their chance if being wrong and being done for defamation.
They can't publish direct accusations....maybe?

Or even just because it was an act of violence, they often avoid any descriptive reference until convicted.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate that's what I thought initially. But I'm hearing crap from a couple of mates that are non bulldog fans that his ex wasnt the only woman he has physically attacked and more will be revealed soon.
And if you look at his history the grub has no problem lashing out physically, took a swipe at Idris and Tim Browne .
There's gotta b an investigation into this! (Geoff toovey)
lol its ridiculous, its ridiculous, r r r r ridiculous

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it may have been different back then. A few years ago there was some controversy because the manly board members ended up getting rings.... so who knows how it works

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mark my words.... nothing will happen, it will end up just like Ben Teo's case.

It has already been 6 months since the incident , both have them moved on, no charges have been pressed, NRL is not stupid to suspend/ de register barba and open themselves up for a lawsuit, when he hasn't broken any law or committed any crime by law.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's hope he gets stood down immediately until further notice November hopefully.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the way I see it now is like this......

while barba was with the bulldogs it was all kept quite and in house the club was happy to hide it and keep barba..

now barba has signed with broncos, its like the club has said we protected you up till now and you have left us, so here is some payback

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

while barba was with the bulldogs it was all kept quite and in house the club was happy to hide it and keep barba..

now barba has signed with broncos, its like the club has said we protected you up till now and you have left us, so here is some payback
Except bulldogs never leaked it and so far haven't made comments about it, it's all been the telegraph so far

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The way I see it bulldogs had an obligation to tell broncos about everything, so it's not so in house anymore, during that transition anyone could've seen documents and made it public bulldogs, broncos who knows neither? Bens fault no ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.