Poor Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only their 4th time missing the finals in the clubs history. Lets hope for number 5 next year :grinning:

[video=youtube;q2CX20bBNJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2CX20bBNJE[/video]

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
They could've still been hanging around this year but made some real dumb decisions with the footy

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Given they have a thirst to approach players who aren't off contract...I hope they fail miserably next season also!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
They and the Knights were very ordinary tonight. If we get Kasiano, Eastwood and Barba back next week we should demolish Brisbane

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are they officially done this year?

I wanted us to be the ones that put the nail in their coffin.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Suck shit to the ****s.. It's their 25th anniversary and they don't even make the finals.. Couldn't have happen to a more deserving cap cheating team.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now let me see, what can the NRL do so the Broncos get a better deal this year. Err nothing. This year they only had one game against every top 4 team and had other massive advantages with the draw such as 17 of 24 games on a Friday Night whereby they get equal or more days rotation to their next opponents, and only 2 Monday Night games (in successive weeks) with a bye straight after it, so they never at any stage had to back up on 5 days break like other teams did. And they still didn't make the 8. Shows how poor their roster and coach potentially are.

Heard a good one on Talking Sport the other day. Caller reckons Suncorp Stadium should be renamed "Compassionate Grounds"

N

Natboy

I've heard next season the NRL will tie opposition player's legs together when playing the broncos and that the Broncos new sponsor will be Kleenex tissues

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Benny wife beater will probably spend next year on the sidelines too, fun times for them!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now let me see, what can the NRL do so the Broncos get a better deal this year. Err nothing. This year they only had one game against every top 4 team and had other massive advantages with the draw such as 17 of 24 games on a Friday Night whereby they get equal or more days rotation to their next opponents, and only 2 Monday Night games (in successive weeks) with a bye straight after it, so they never at any stage had to back up on 5 days break like other teams did. And they still didn't make the 8. Shows how poor their roster and coach potentially are.

Heard a good one on Talking Sport the other day. Caller reckons Suncorp Stadium should be renamed "Compassionate Grounds"
Love it.

It would make my off-season if Barba has to sit out a year. It would make it even better if the Broncos managed to get caught enticing contracted players to break contract and copped a massive penalty for it(something along the lines of competition points being deducted to start next year).

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Well it will be good for Barba.

Play Friday night & get hammered all weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.