Hazem at Ashfield Bunnings last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
not read one reply to this thread but if Lafai leaves it would be the worst news I can think of since 2008. Say it isn't so. Des , please dont let this happen.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
not read one reply to this thread but if Lafai leaves it would be the worst news I can think of since 2008. Say it isn't so. Des , please dont let this happen.
That's a bit rich isn't it? He's definitely talented and has the potential to have a big future but he hadn't really done anything yet to warrant that call and is hardly irreplaceable

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I was asked the other day who i thought was the best of all time....In my opinion, as a mentor The answer was clear that it was Hazem.

I watched this man start his Career at belmore and from there he never looked back.

Growing up watching him and learning from a man that never let the spotlight get the better of him, whilst conjuring up so many records is why i wouldnt be surprised if this man one day becomes a genuine leader of the community.

El masri for Mayor maybe?? One day =)
Local state member I reckon. The Doggiez party

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hazem and respect go together like cheese and Jatz. What an extraordinary fellow, attribute to the club and human being. I'm glad to hear he is still making people smile years after his retirement. Just the thought of him makes me warm, fuzzy and nostalgic.

Lafai will be silly to go anywhere, and is he not signed until the end of next year?

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
A true Bulldogs Legend, thanks for posting.
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

I forgot to mention that Haz reckoned we should have the NFL-style rule where you can run a kicker on after a try [touchdown] is scored to take the conversion.

He said "I could still be playing then".

I had a bit of a laugh and then he just looked at me all serious and said "I mean it"

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Hazam was smart enough to realise that there can be life after football and a dollar to be made as well , he will have a chat with you too - one of our greats .

Status
Not open for further replies.