Agree or Disagree game: Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree

Barba will be selected to play for the Bulldogs next week against his future club
Well they may be under instruction not to smash him, so maybe a master stroke if he plays

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well they may be under instruction not to smash him, so maybe a master stroke if he plays
not playing this game, but I dont think he will play in dogs jumper again.

when jmoz contract is up for renewal??

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Agree.

The correct way to play this game is (a) answer the previous post with agree or disagree, then (b) ask a Bulldogs related question yourself ???

No offense taken.
You make a good point.

Carry on ... :thumb:
Agree. This is how it's played.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
50/50.

The Knights are a bigger threat than any other side placed from 5-8 to us in the finals.
Disagree. Whilst the knights have traditionally been a bogey team for us they have been in poor form recently and I'm more concerned with other teams pushing for finals spots in better form with better rosters (ie cowboys).

My statement: whilst it's good Barba hasn't been able to profit directly and immediately from his move to Brisbane, by being forced to pay him his current salary Brisbane are effectively at a 700k salary cap advantage to us for the next two seasons because : Brisbane have signed a player worth roughly 700k but only pay him 350 so they are up 350. We've lost a player worth 700k buy only have 350 free under our cap to show for it, thus we're down 350. Net result = broncs up 700k.

In summary, shit deal for us the 350k we get from Brisbane means nothing as it doesn't help our cap, we needed to push for cap compensation in return for doing something in the interests of the public image of the game, plus the broncos should have been charged for his actual worth under the cap.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disagree. Whilst the knights have traditionally been a bogey team for us they have been in poor form recently and I'm more concerned with other teams pushing for finals spots in better form with better rosters (ie cowboys).

My statement: whilst it's good Barba hasn't been able to profit directly and immediately from his move to Brisbane, by being forced to pay him his current salary Brisbane are effectively at a 700k salary cap advantage to us for the next two seasons because : Brisbane have signed a player worth roughly 700k but only pay him 350 so they are up 350. We've lost a player worth 700k buy only have 350 free under our cap to show for it, thus we're down 350. Net result = broncs up 700k.

In summary, shit deal for us the 350k we get from Brisbane means nothing as it doesn't help our cap, we needed to push for cap compensation in return for doing something in the interests of the public image of the game, plus the broncos should have been charged for his actual worth under the cap.
Disagree, team is better of without him.

Q: The dogs dont have enough momentum to match it with the top 4.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree.

Bulldogs won't sign a fullback in the off season.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree. I think they will sign someone soon. Not sure who though but I'm going to find out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree.

We will sign a dud fullback, reserve grade material at best.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Agree

We will lock up our home semi tomorrow and wont have to sweat it out till round 26

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree

scrappy win but a win anyway

the kennel will go into meltdown if we sign beale, stanley or gardner!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree. Only Beale. There will be riots involving flares.

Des Hasler invoked more fear and respect when he had longer hair. Agree or disagree.

CK, you suck at this game.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Disagree. Only Beale. There will be riots involving flares.

Des Hasler invoked more fear and respect when he had longer hair. Agree or disagree.

CK, you suck at this game.
Agree.

Williams will play well tomorrow.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree

reynolds is a champion bloke andloves the club and junior rug league.
spent over 4 hours last sat at belmore watching the div 1 junior grand finals and would have posed for over 500 photod and a thousand autographs.

Ben barba wont be at the game tom nyt coz hes already in bris looking for a house.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Agree

reynolds is a champion bloke andloves the club and junior rug league.
spent over 4 hours last sat at belmore watching the div 1 junior grand finals and would have posed for over 500 photod and a thousand autographs.

Ben barba wont be at the game tom nyt coz hes already in bris looking for a house.
Disagree.

Our best forward in tomorrow’s game will be one of the starting 13.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree...hesitantly. Hoping Burr and Taupau fire up.

Agree ... but that wont satisfy many.

Q: Kurry can go hum on my apple-bag ?
Disagree. Massively displeased at the false advertising. Should be read as prune-pouch.

We will scrap by in this afternoons match and some toothless Penrith hick will kick off in the crowd (sorry in advance...)

Status
Not open for further replies.