About user "Blue n White"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would like the dirt too. Has anyone actually recieved one of these PM's or is everyone just assuming they've been sent out?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a trustworthy guy. Pm please. I've been very patient and hsvent hounded for info

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not Paul kent, pm me
This is something Paul kent would post because he has no ****ing clue what's going

By the way blue and white I'm glad your not posting it so everyone can see
Even though I'm sure someone will spill the beans eventually

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet the the guys who know will wait until the season is over to spill Barba dirt.

All I know Im happy he is gone!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet the the guys who know will wait until the season is over to spill Barba dirt.

All I know Im happy he is gone!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol I responded to your PM finchie
Just to clarify, have you shared your info with anyone or are you keeping it under wraps? I'm desperate to know what's gone on but don't wanna hassle anyone with PM's all day if there not sharing

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to know as well, Blue&White feel sorry your inbox
Me 3 please - sick of being patient and waiting for it to come out. Pm me toooooooo.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to clarify, have you shared your info with anyone or are you keeping it under wraps? I'm desperate to know what's gone on but don't wanna hassle anyone with PM's all day if there not sharing
I'm the same here I want to know what the go with everything but don't want to hassle blue&white like everyone else just to find out

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
Haha no arse licking here mate, I've got my own sources and he's got his. The only difference is I'm a **** that won't share his info on a forum with fvckwits like you on here. He's nice enough to share though =]

Your a ****. Got ya.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bluenwhite & TG were never wrong so I don't know what the big deal is. What they reported at the time was always accurate.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't PM me. The only 2 people that I would believe (B&W & TG) have no reason to dish dirt so why expect them to. It's not really in anyone's best interests beyond your ego.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm an absolute arsehole so don't deserve the information, but I'd still like a PM of BlueNWhites boobs.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Charlie is slang for cocaine.
I wouldnt call cocaine use "shocking" or a surprise. I wouldnt recommend cocaine use, but its hardly extraordinary. I wouldnt be surprised or shocked by any revelation, he was part of the epic bender crew after all. Those idiots probably use beer as bong water and brush their teeth with meth paste.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
You do share you maggot and everyone on here shuts you down ,you have no sources you just post whatever rumor you hear and hope it comes off , back to felching other members so you can get some backing from other members
You're a angry **** aren't you

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Hey let me know what the story with barba is I'm disappointed with him and the club and watching no footy in Canada is driving me nuts

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Hey let me know what the story with barba is I'm disappointed with him and the club and watching no footy in Canada is driving me nuts
**** I thought that was a pm button ( shit iPhone ) blue and white message me if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.