About user "Blue n White"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
This is in no way an insult thread towards Blue n White,

But I think people have to understand that he WILL get things wrong from time to time. That doesn't give you any reason to put the bloke down, not AT ALL.

He doesn't get paid to come on here and share information with you.
He doesn't get satisfaction when he tells you right things.
He doesn't even NEED to come on here and tell what he knows to a bunch of random Internet people, that he'll probably never meet in his life.

Just be thankful that you've got someone on here with SOME decent information about the club we all love. In saying that, it's a two way street. Just as thankful as you guys will be, I'm sure Blue n White will be just as apologetic WHEN he's wrong at times too!

ProudToBeaBulldog.

Last edited by a moderator:

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also doesn't need people making threads licking his arsehole

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Also doesn't need people making threads licking his arsehole

Haha no arse licking here mate, I've got my own sources and he's got his. The only difference is I'm a **** that won't share his info on a forum with fvckwits like you on here. He's nice enough to share though =]

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah but he and the greatest did get this wrong, it wasnt that they were right but circumstances changed unless im missing something here in which case explain it, greenberg was looking for folau super early in proceedings

they were wrong so big deal its over, everybody has been wrong at one time or another except Book and KE

even the great Rodzilla was wrong on the finer details, i said greenberg was in on it to help brisbane among other goodies

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I think most people enjoy the fact that they are getting some inside info here. The place would be worse off without them posting.

Humility would also be fine when things go wrong. The Barba's not going anywhere line is pretty wrong.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
yeah but he and the greatest did get this wrong, it wasnt that they were right but circumstances changed unless im missing something here in which case explain it, greenberg was looking for folau super early in proceedings

they were wrong so big deal its over, everybody has been wrong at one time or another except Book and KE

even the great Rodzilla was wrong on the finer details, i said greenberg was in on it to help brisbane among other goodies
I think most people enjoy the fact that they are getting some inside info here. The place would be worse off without them posting.

Humility would also be fine when things go wrong. The Barba's not going anywhere line is pretty wrong.
Yeah, and I said that. I said it was a two way street. We'll be thankful and I'm sure they'll be apologetic.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha no arse licking here mate, I've got my own sources and he's got his. The only difference is I'm a **** that won't share his info on a forum with fvckwits like you on here. He's nice enough to share though =]
You do share you maggot and everyone on here shuts you down ,you have no sources you just post whatever rumor you hear and hope it comes off , back to felching other members so you can get some backing from other members

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is in no way an insult thread towards Blue n White,

But I think people have to understand that he WILL get things wrong from time to time. That doesn't give you any reason to put the bloke down, not AT ALL.

He doesn't get paid to come on here and share information with you.
He doesn't get satisfaction when he tells you right things.
He doesn't even NEED to come on here and tell what he knows to a bunch of random Internet people, that he'll probably never meet in his life.

Just be thankful that you've got someone on here with SOME decent information about the club we all love. In saying that, it's a two way street. Just as thankful as you guys will be, I'm sure Blue n White will be just as apologetic WHEN he's wrong at times too!

ProudToBeaBulldog.
This applies to The Greatest aswell, people should know there is only so much info they can tell us.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
You do share you maggot and everyone on here shuts you down ,you have no sources you just post whatever rumor you hear and hope it comes off , back to felching other members so you can get some backing from other members
LOL I think it's nap time Jakey boy.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is important to remember that even a very reliable source can be wrong. Often it is just a case of what has been told, and frankly things can change quite dramatically over time. Perhaps a few weeks ago it did seem like he would have to stay, false trails may have been led, perhaps negotiations broke down and changed course rapidly over the last few days. Who knows.

Don't shoot the messenger, especially if you have never tipped them.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the case of TG, Rodzilla stated that he gave his info a month ago. Well a month ago Barba had not offially asked for a release, so at the time he was correct.

You need to take these things with a grain of salt, not as gospel.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see Rodzilla is formulating a rebuttle to my post.

*waits for it*

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
People dont care we all love rumour and inuendo lol just ask Twitter

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can verify that TG and BlueNwhite are have sources that are accurate.

Infact, TG has been very forthright about what information he can and cannot disclose to the public. The same applies to Bluenwhite.

The club has been very public about the fact that they DID NOT WANT us, the fans, to know exactly what's going on with the Barba situation.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
In the case of TG, Rodzilla stated that he gave his info a month ago. Well a month ago Barba had not offially asked for a release, so at the time he was correct.

You need to take these things with a grain of salt, not as gospel.
the greatest wasnt arguing that barba hadnt asked for a release but that he would not ask for one and that he doing a trick looking for more money at the bulldogs, and he was adamant about it treating it like gospel

but at that time the bulldogs were definitely not going to give him more money and it was on a path to inevitable war/release

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Folks, just look back and recall the long list of players 'rumoured' to be coming to join us ..... One way to look at it is this site gets it right less than 5% of the time.

Which reminds me, on the off chance he's here reading ... Can the user-formerly-known-as-Shermy please PM me to let me know he's still with us ?

Now there's a lad with sauce !

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
when is the dirt going to be posted up about the real Barba issues? this was promised when barba was released......still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.