Have You Ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever come across old posts from years gone by, and cringed with utter horror? So many emoticons, so little capitals...

How have you changed over the last 5 years?

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for that long but I cringe at every post by the Captain Rodzillass :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a shame you haven't yet become accustomed to his megalomaniac, racist, ignorant and virginal comments yet. He really is a sweet heart, once you ignore the turd facade.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Ive came across a few things, Never an old post though ...

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Still addicted to girls and their frying pans?!
.... I still maintain, a good measure of a girls wifeliness is her dedication to keeping her bed-toys both sterilised, and nearby.

;)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's a shame you haven't yet become accustomed to his megalomaniac, racist, ignorant and virginal comments yet. He really is a sweet heart, once you ignore the turd facade.
lol what does megalomaniac even mean?

and sweet heart wtf? im the dangerous, powerful, cold, supreme ruler of the kennel

im like the ayatollah of the kennel tbh

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still think that Rod and Kurry should hook up.

Imagine the sexual banter between the 2 of you whilst you're having hot, sweaty awkward sex.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i would love to have sex with kurry but i reckon she would fake it big time tbh

she would fake that she wasnt having an incredible orgasm and try to say silent to keep me down and not get overconfident

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
i would love to have sex with kurry but i reckon she would fake it big time tbh

she would fake that she wasnt having an incredible orgasm and try to say silent to keep me down and not get overconfident
I always suspected, like a red-back spider, Kurry mates, then kills and consumes you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I always suspected, like a red-back spider, Kurry mates, then kills and consumes you.
thats what her plan is going in but my ability in bed is incredible so she'll keep me alive afterwards

to get an idea of my power ive punctured 5 blow up dolls including the one they said was unbreakable

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does my vagina always become focus of attention?

Are you fat Rodzilla? I imagine you to be plump. We'd have quick hot, fatty sex to get it over with and then spend the rest of the night deciding what to eat...from KFC.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why does my vagina always become focus of attention?

Are you fat Rodzilla? I imagine you to be plump. We'd have quick hot, fatty sex to get it over with and then spend the rest of the night deciding what to eat...from KFC.
a twister, a bacon and cheese zinger and a supplementary normal zinger

im quite fat but i can still see my dormant penis if i breathe out and i havent eaten

im like el dandy the wrestler except more hair

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no popcorn chicken in that list. I don't think we are compatible at all..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i dont like the popcorn chicken tbh but it might be a good thing because there is no battle for it

what are your feelings on the potato and the gravy

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont like the popcorn chicken tbh but it might be a good thing because there is no battle for it

what are your feelings on the potato and the gravy
A pleasant treat to make the chips extra potatoey. A delicious sludge of artery blocking goodness.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A pleasant treat to make the chips extra potatoey. A delicious sludge of artery blocking goodness.
i do like it for chips or for the bun, but it makes me sick sometimes

unfortunately its over tbh our food compatibility is low, unless you are a big time food racist and refuse to touch things like suchi?

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Nothing has changed from the day's i first started. I believe me & kurry got off to a bad start when i first started posting in the lounge. What ever happened to BlaQ btw.?

Status
Not open for further replies.